Character Answers

Calum
-You take care of Lukey or else.
I always try my best :( am I not doing good enough?

-Why do you have to be so cute an protective? Like a puppy? It's so adorable.
I just want my soulmates to be happy and healthy, even if I have to crack a few skulls for that to happen.

-YOU'RE SO CUTE ASFKHC
KRNEJEJ I COULD SAY THE SAME TO YOU!

-Why are you sooo cute?? Ugh I love you! How do you feel about the whole situation with Luke?
It makes me sad...and scared. I don't ever want to see Luke like that again...so I'm gonna protect him with my life.

-Love you Cal!! But if you manage to hurt Luke in any way I swear that cute face of yours will no longer be so cute.
Wow who said anything about hurting Lukey? I just want to help him get better.

-What do you like most about the boys? Btw you are an adorable little puppy!
Awe well thank you *blushes* I love Luke's eyes, and how he's always up for whatever I want to do, we've been on a lot of adventures, he's my partner in crime. I love Ashton's laugh and his giggle, he thinks it's girly but I love it and I love how protective he is over us, it makes me feel safe. I love Mikey's cuddles, he's always a lot of fun, when your around him you definitely aren't ever bored.

-Why are you so awesome, also can I have a hug?
Me? Awesome? Well I don't mean to toot my own horn...but yeah I guess I'm pretty awesome😎 also I love hugs so of course you can have one *hugs you tightly*

-Will you stand by Luke and the other boys through tough times?
Always. I have so far and I'll never stop, I love them so much, they're my world.

-What would you have done if Luke died?
I can't even. Why would you ask this? My heart would never be whole again, all three of us need him to be complete.

-Hey babes was just wondering...kinks?
Well well my dirty little friend, if you must know, spanking, hair pulling and scratching, daddy...I think you get the gist of them.

-Can you teach me how to be adorable?
Why? Your already are.

-Do you like minions?
HELL YEA!

-If you had to choose one color to see for the rest of your life, what color would you choose?
Black because it's just all the colors reflected together to make black...wait no...I don't think that's right...

-Michael or Ashton if you had to choose?
KRKEIDB HOW?! You can't just ask someone this, it's like asking to pick a favorite child.

-I FREAKIB LLVE YOU BE MINE
I don't know how my boyfriends would feel about that but I love you too :)

-Hi. So like how do u feel about all of this are you okay? 👌
Well I'm doing okay, just worried about Luke, a little scared myself if I'm honest but my boyfriends come first.

-Can I have a hug?
Sure thing *opens arms*

-Was it hard to just drop everything and leave?
Yes, but it was for Luke's safety so I'm okay with it.

-Daddy AF?
Um yes...*blushes*

-Tell me how to be hot like u
Well...cook for 9 months and then wait 18 years...tada! You have a hot person.

Ashton
-Same as I told Cal.
Oh gosh I hope it was good things.

-We're you, Calum, and Michael all soulmates before Luke or did it happen the same day?
We were soulmates before, Michael and Calum actually were when I found them.