Epilouge

Third person
Luke giggled as Michael and Calum gushed over the new FIFA game in the store that they just had to buy.

They added it to the pile of stuff they probably would only ever use once. "Guys! It's almost 12 and Ashton said to be back by 11. We should probably hurry up." Luke mumbled.

Michael shrugs his shoulders and heads to the check out with Calum and Luke trailing behind.

When everything is all bagged up, they all grab as much as they can, all three of them end up barely being able to hold all the bags.

"Maybe we bought too much." Luke mumbled.

"Good thing we took the car." Calum says and they all laugh, agreeing.

As they're putting all the bags in the trunk, they hear squeals and giggles.

Luke turns around and smiles when two girls walk up to them and shyly play with their fingers. "H-hi, we just wanted to say that we love your b-band so much!" The braver of the two says and Luke gives them a big smile, he loved the fans.

"Thank you. What's your name loves?" Both had wide eyes and seemed to stumble over their words. He found it cute that some fans were so shy, as he used to be just like them.

"D-do you think we could get a picture?"

"Of course! Hey Mikey! Cal! Get over here." Both girls look like they'll faint when they see the other two walk over, having not seen them before.

They finished up, the girls thanking them endlessly and both parties heading separate ways.

When they get to hotel room they were currently staying in till management got them a bus, Ashton was no where to be found.

"D-do you think he'll be mad?" Luke asks the other two timidly.

"Naw, not if we explain that we got caught up with a few fans." Michael assures.

And sure enough Ashton wasn't, just as Michael had said.

"You guys said it would only be a few hours." Ashton pouted and the boys all cooed, attacking him with hugs and kisses until he was giggling and pushing them off-well trying to.

They all snuggle closer, only having room because they pushed the two beds that were in the room together. They fought over what movie to watch until Calum came up with a better idea that solved the issue.

"Ugh screw the movie! I've been horny all day. Why don't we just fuck?"

Luke giggled but didn't protest. Why not? These beds needed to be broken in. Michael didn't protest either, it was Ashton that rolled his eyes fondly and kept looking for a movie.

"Come on Ashton! You wouldn't give me a blow job this morning. This is your fault." Calum whined and the other two couldn't help but laugh.

"But I really wanted to watch this movie." Ashton teased, clicking a random one on Netflix.

Calum looked to Luke, giving him puppy dog eyes.

After Luke had gotten comfortable with them, he was like a maniac in bed. Whenever Calum or the boys wanted something, they usually came to Luke. Because according to them, 'Luke gives the best blowjobs' and most of the time they didn't have time for much else before shows.

Luke bite his lip, knowing that got them all and straddled Ashton. Ashton put a hand on Luke's back to make sure he didn't fall but still kept searching for a movie.

Luke frowned and started to rock his hips and kiss Ashton's neck while slowly moving his hand down to slip into Ashton's sweats.

"Please daddy." Luke whispered in his ear.

Ashton inhaled sharply and put the remote down. "I never said no." He mumbled.

Luke rolled his eyes at that.

Luke loved these guys. He was definitely glad that they found him that day, way back when he was nothing but a scared little boy who thought it was wrong to have more than one soulmate. Boy was he glad he was wrong.

Smut next chapter and then I think that's the end of 'If You Love Me', sadly :(

Literally crying.

But...what ship do you guys want for the smut? Lashton and Malum or Muke and Cashton?

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia