Chapter 14

You guys reached that really fast.
WARNING-Creepy shit in this chapter, you might want to keep the lights on.

Luke
"Ugh can't we just skip today or something? I'm still sore." I whined, rubbing my lower back.

All three of them chuckled and I pouted. "Gad you find my pain funny." I grumbled and Ashton just chuckled again.

"Baby it's just school, it's been two days, you can live." He mumbles and kisses my forehead.

He kisses Calum and Michael before smiling. "I love you guys, have a nice day. I'll pick you guys up today so don't worry, you don't have to ride the bus."

I started cheering, causing them all to laugh.

"I love you too Ashy."

"I love you too."

Calum grabbed my hand and Michael gave Ashton one last kiss.

"I swear to god if the teacher does what he did yesterday than I'm gonna switch classes." I rambled to Calum and all the boys just rolled their eyes fondly.

"Hey do you know what's for lunch today? Because someone told me it was supposed to be hamburgers and I don't trust the school food when it's meat. I swear last time mine moved!" Calum laughed.

"Sure." He said sarcastically.

"You better save yourself." Michael mumbled to Ashton and he laughed, shaking his head.

"I'll see you guys after school." Ashton said before he headed back to his car and drove off, blowing us all a kiss that we returned.

-

"Thank god for substitutes." I mumbled to myself as I swung the pass to the bathroom in my hands.

I whistled and looked around before going into the bathroom and checking under the stalls, I was alone.

For some weird reason I can't go to the bathroom when someone else is there, well at school at least.

When I had finished my business, I started to wash my hands and then I grabbed some paper towels, drying my hands off.

I pulled my phone out, just to check it before I went back to class since there was a stupid no phones rule.

I sighed loudly. Only 3 more hours of school. I put my phone back in my pocket and opened the door.

BANG!

I jumped and looked around. What the hell was that?

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

My eyes widened at the alarm. What the hell was going on?

"This is a lockdown. This is not a drill. Students and teachers exit to the nearest classroom and lock the doors. Lockdown level red."

My heart pounded at that. Level red? It's not a drill? What the hell does that mean?

I heard the click of the classroom door locks. I looked down the hall both ways, all the door windows had the shades down so you couldn't see inside the room.

How the hell am I supposed to go to the nearest classroom? They wouldn't let me in.

I quickly turned back around and shut the bathroom door behind me. I reached for the lock and fear twisted in my gut. It didn't have a lock.

BANG! BANG!

Tears sprung to my eyes. Was that gunshots?

I heard footsteps and I quickly ran to one of the stalls, the one furthest from the door. I pulled the stall shut and locked it, sitting on the toilet and pulling my feet up to my chest so they weren't visible.

I whimpered and buried my face into my knees.

BOOM!

I jumped at the loud noise. Someone was banging their fist against a door. It sounded like it was coming from down the hall and I whimpered, terrified.

Ding!

I gasped and quickly pulled my phone out, muting it, then looking at the message.

Michael❤️: Luke where are you?

Me: I'm in the bathroom.

Me: Mikey what's going on?

Michael❤️: Lock the door.

Me: I can't. There's no lock.

Me: Mikey's what happening? There's loud noises and I think I heard a gunshot

Michael❤️: Luke you need to be quiet or you need to find a classroom okay?

Me: Mikey what's happening?!

Michael❤️: There's a shooter in the school.

Me: Your with Calum right?

Michael❤️: Yea

Me: I love you guys

Me: So much

Michael❤️: Stop Luke. Everything's going to be okay.

Me: Oh god.

Me: I didn't say I love you too Ashton this morning.

Michael❤️: It's okay Luke you can tell him after school

Me: Mikey. I can hear him. Oh god. I love you guys so much

Michael❤️: We know Luke. We love you too but don't say that okay baby? Everything's going to be okay

Me: Mikey I'm scared

I didn't get to see his reply as a loud laugh filled the hall, muffled by the door. It sent chills down my spine.

"I'm..." There was a loud slam, I could hear lockers rattling.

"Gonna..." There was a scrapping sound. Like he was dragging something heavy across the floor. Something medal.

"Kill...you." He laughed again and I put my hand over my mouth to block out my cries and heavy breathing.

He stopped between words and it only made it more creepy. What was going on? Why?

"I hate Monday's." I whispered to myself.

"Let me in!" He suddenly screamed and I jumped, keeping my hand over my mouth.

My heart was beating out of my chest, racing a million miles a minute.

Than the most dreaded sound came, I'm sure I would probably hear it in my dreams, in my head forever.

CREAK.

Silent tears streamed down my face as the bathroom door slowly opened.

I watched as he walked in the bathroom, the only thing I could see was his feet. He was wearing white sneakers, red spots scattered on them.

I didn't want to know if that was marker...or something else.

His feet walked towards the stall I was in slowly.

And his voice would haunt me forever.

"I...know...your...in...here."

I know this is a serious issue and my heart goes out to all the people who have been stuck in a situation like this, or similar situations like this.

30 votes and 5 comments for the next update.

But seriously should I keep the voting thing? Or no?

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia