Character Answer 2

{Ashton}
-I'm glad you're very over protective over the boys I love you daddy🍑✨
Oh um thank you? And I love you too :) <3

-Do you ever let your feelings out? Like once in a while you explode with emotions you've been holding in while trying to be the strong one?
Uh yea it happens but I cry on my own time, my boys come first.

-Luv you smash. I know many people don't think to ask but how are you babe?
I love you too <3 and I'm doing better now that I know my boys are safe.

-Would you take it up the ass if the boys asked you too
Uhhhh, um well I mean if they wanted to try it?

-Thank you for protecting your boys. I luv you so much
Why wouldn't I protect them? I love you too <3

-What do you like best about Luke?
I find his laugh absolutely adorable.

-What was your reaction when Vic killed himself?
It's always terrible when someone dies, I was really shocked but I really only thought of making sure my boys wee okay at the time.

-Can I please have your autograph ☺️ *gives poster*
Sure thing love *signs poster and hands it back*

-Thank you so much for taking care of the boys! Stay happy and strong! Help Calum out a lot along with Luke because he'll be shaken up after what happened.
I'll always take care of my boys and trust me I'm gonna keep them close at all times for a long time, not until I'm 100% sure they will be safe.

-I just want to thank you for always trying to protect the boys! You guys deserve all the happiness in the world.
Why thank you :) but I'll always protect the boys with my life, no matter what.

-Are you happy now that Vic isn't there to terrorize Luke?
I'm glad Luke's not in danger but I didn't want the guy dead.

-Are you happy that Vic is dead and can leave Luke alone or do you feel sad that he died?
I don't wish death upon anyone, even the guys who are deemed bad in life.

-Hey Ashton! Keep Lukey safe for me! Is Luke going to move back in with his parents? Or will you guys stay living with each other?
Well I'd like to keep a close eye to make sure he's okay, but if he wants to move back with his family, I understand.

{Luke}
-How you doin babes x
Better now that this is all over.

-Will things go back to how it used to be?
I hope so but who can really know?

-Hey Dr.Fluke ily and I hope you do what you need to and get back to the boys safely. How was therapy working for u (honestly)
Therapy actually isn't as bad as I originally thought, it's definitely helping. Ily2

-How art thouest feeling?
Thouest is feeling much better than before.

-How do you feel now that Vic is dead?
I feel bad for the guy.

-Do you think you can feel safe now? Or will you always be a little worried?
I feel safe when I'm with my family and the boys.

-Even though Vic is gone now are you still scared? Love you Lukey!
Sometimes, but my therapist said that's normal and she, along with the boys, are helping me recover. :-)

-Why did you think Vic was Liam???
IT WAS MONDAY AND I WAS SCARED AND TIRED. His face was also all bloody and stuff.

-Are you okay? You're so brave and kind! Thank you for trying to help Calum.
I'll always try to help as much as I can when it comes to my soulmates.