three

magnolia sat on the white hotel bed in rosalie's room as watched rosalie twirl in the mirror. rosalie was all dressed in her wedding gown and her hair was done. she looked absolutely stunning.
rosalie wouldn't let magnolia, sadie or aria take pictures because magnolia was tempted to post her dress to the world. magnolia smiled as her little brother came into the room and hugged her best friend. her older sisters followed him.
maddox complimented rosalie on her dress and magnolia's older sisters touched and played with the big dress.
"okay, we should go back to our seats, we just came up here to wish you good luck and to tell you that we love you." magnolia's oldest sister, margo, says. maddox hugs rosalie again before leaving the room with marguerite and margo. but magnolia caught the glance between sadie and maddox. magnolia shuddered.

a couple rooms down the hall, sebastian stood in front of the mirror fixing his tie while chris, anthony and tom fixed their suits and put the finishing touches on their hair.
sebastian was ready to marry the love of his life. he held the rings in the palm of his hand. one for him and one for the future mrs. stan. sebastian could just picture it. rosalie and him sitting on the back porch of their house with their kids and their grandchildren.
"you ready, man?" chris puts his hand on sebastian's shoulder, pulling him out of his daydream.
"yeah. let's go."
tom laughed and ran to the door, he yanked the heavy door open and held it for the groom and his groomsmen.
"you got the rings?" the wedding planner asks sebastian once they were in the hall.
"right here." sebastian opened his palm and handed the rings over to the planner for her to give them to the ring bearer.
"see you at the alter." the planner said before leaving the men to find the ring bearer.

rosalie started to pace in her room.
"i-i can't do this. i can't get married today. i can't get married. oh, god." she started to wave her hands in her face as a fan to stop the nerves from taking over.
magnolia got up from her spot on the bed and walked over to her worried best friend. she put her hands on her bare shoulders and stopped her from moving.
"stop. you can marry sebastian, i believe that you two were made for each other. i want to watch your dad walk you down the aisle and give you away."
rosalie still had shaky breaths and her hands shook. magnolia put her hands on rosalie's.
"you can do this. you can marry sebastian, i know you can. i believe in you."

magnoliagray: let's get this show on the road #sebandrose1,479,026 likes, 743,225 comments

1,479,026 likes, 743,225 comments