twenty-seven

magnoliagrayson: such a blessed birthday2,725,823 likes, 629,235 commentstagged: rosaliestan

2,725,823 likes, 629,235 comments
tagged: rosaliestan

chrisevans: happy birthday

----

it was 6 pm in bora bora and the whole crew was heading to magnolia's birthday dinner. everyone was tanner than they had been the day before. magnolia and rosalie had spent all their hours at the beach exploring while everyone else would go to their rooms and sleep. magnolia was having a blast, she was so thankful for everyone who decided to come on this trip, even ryan.

"...happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear magnolia, happy birthday to you." everyone sang as magnolia sat in front of another cake that had six candles. magnolia gushed.
when they struck the last note of the happy birthday song, she leaned forward, closed her eyes and made a wish. magnolia opens her eyes smiling and blows out the candles.

everyone sat around the table, eating their cake and just enjoying everyone's company. magnolia's phone started buzzing in her lap, she flipped it over to check who it was and when she saw it was, she almost dropped her phone.
marguerite looked at her with concerned eyes from across the table. "you okay?"
"yeah, i'm just going to step into the hall and take this."

PHONE CALL

"hello?"

"magnolia?"

"hi chris."

"mag-gnolia i'm going crazy without you."

"chris-"

"i miss you, why did you leave me? why did you break up with me?"

"i didn't break up with you, you broke up with me."

"lies. i wouldn't ever leave you."

"oh yeah, then what about jenny? huh? your new girlfriend? was i just some piece of garbage that you could just toss out into the cold? how could you do that to me? i was in love with you! i cared about you and you just threw it away! chris, you broke my heart."

"...jenny left me. i'm all alone mags."

"well you should've thought about that before you broke my heart."

CALL ENDED