five

magnolia rushed to her sister's sides and linked arms with them. everyone began moving back inside to the reception. margo, the oldest, looked at magnolia and laughed.
"you want a wedding like this?"
"well, duh." magnolia said back.
marguerite laughed. "let's find you a man first or else you'll be marrying yourself."
magnolia rolled her eyes as the three sisters stepped into the reception.

chris, sebastian, rosalie, magnolia, the other groomsmen, and bridesmaids all sat at a long table in front of the dance floor and all of the other tables. magnolia's eyes searched the floor of for her sisters and her brother eventually she found them sitting with the avengers cast mates. magnolia shook her head.
the deejay looked at sebastian and rosalie. "ladies and gentlemen! it's time for their first dance as a married couple! please give a hand for mr and mrs stan!"
sebastian stood and held out his hand for rosalie to take. her fingers latched onto his and he pulled her onto the dance floor. the song that they had connected over a long time ago began to play. rosalie's smile was so big as sebastian spun her on the dance floor to love and happiness by al green.

a few minutes later, the deejay stopped the music and called rosalie and her father to the dance floor. she burst into laughter when sweet child o' mine by guns n' roses began to play. she and her dad would always blast this song in the car and jam out to it on the way to school or any time they were together. rosalie loved it.
they didn't do a formal dance, they just danced around on the dance floor like they would in their living room on long island.
rosalie's face was really disappointed when the song ended but she still had a lot of dancing to do.
rosalie started laughing when my girl by the temptations, another one of sebastian and rosalie's songs came on. sebastian got up and started to lip sync the song to rosalie. eventually she joined and started swaying to the song. lots of couples began to get up and dance with the bride and groom.
magnolia sighed and walked to the open bar.
"scotch on the rocks." she told the bartender.
"don't enjoy weddings that much?"
"i usually love them but i'm always alone." she said to the best man.
"oh." chris said. he looked down at his beer, unsure if he should tell her that he was left at the alter a couple of years ago.
"i know you were left at the alter a couple years ago." magnolia said after downing her scotch.
"how?-"
"read it on E!" she shrugged. "wanna dance?"
"sure." he took one last swig off his beer and set it down on the bar. magnolia looped her arm in chris's like they had done only an hour earlier. when they got to the dance floor it was a slow song again. or la vie en rose by louis armstong.
magnolia put her arms around chris's neck and his hands went around her waist. magnolia slowly leaned in and put her head to chris's chest. she could hear his heart beat through his tuxedo. it was beating in rhythm with magnolia's. they moved with the music, chris spun magnolia around the dance floor. he almost felt bad for her, but he was just like her. always attending a wedding but no one to go with. and for once he just wanted someone who would attend the weddings with him and maybe even be his permanent wedding date.

magnolia and chris walked outside behind the bride and groom. chris and magnolia had passed out sparklers only minutes earlier. they were going to light them and take some pictures before sending the bride and groom off on their honeymoon.
as they were lighting the sparklers, chris took magnolia's hand. together they stood hand in hand waiting for the pictures to be taken and for the best friends to be shipped off to their honeymoon.
as much as magnolia had wanted the day to go faster earlier, she didn't want it to end now. she enjoyed spending time with chris so much. she could do it all the time.
magnolia didn't want to admit it but, she was falling for the best man at her best friends wedding.

"see you in a month!" magnolia yelled at rosalie as she drove away. a few tears slipped down her face, she didn't want her best friend to drive off without her. but magnolia was just being selfish.
magnolia looked up at chris's illuminated face before walking back inside. she was tired and only had a few days left in rome before she had to head back to california.

 she was tired and only had a few days left in rome before she had to head back to california

magnoliagray: my best friend married her best friend today. and i'm still single. God help me.
1,547,229 likes, 589,792 comments
tagged: rosaliefloyd + imsebastianstan

elizabetholsen: hopefully not for long hon

chrishemsworth: don't worry mags, liam and I love you!!

username778: goals

magnoliagray: chrishemsworth aw i love you guys too, we need to all get together again soon!

username321: #Stoyd !!

magnoliagray: chrishemsworth even though i just saw you today :-)

sadiecrawford: aw perk up buttercup ur going to find someone

ariaross: if someone is the buttercup around here it's you sadiecrawford

sadiecrawford: ariaross shut up

magnoliagray: iM perking up witH PIZZA sadiecrawford ariaross :-)

sadiecrawford: bring me some

chrisevans: sadiecrawford we can try and stop by on the way back 😜

sadiecrawford: hoLY SHIZ magnoliagray ur on a date?! get the hell of ur phone missy

magnoliagray: sorry sorry sadiecrawford

note:
the picture attached at the top is Rosalie's wedding dress. she had changed before the reception i just didn't put that into the chapter