four

magnolia stood behind a set of doors with the bride, her father, the other bridesmaids, the flower girl and the ring bearer. they were all in line and everything was ready, until rosalie tapped magnolia on her shoulder. magnolia turned around to look at the bride, "you okay?" she asked.
"yeah, i just forgot to mention that sebastian and i decided on having the best man walk down with you." rosalie smiled sheepishly.
"rose! stop trying to set me up!"
"oh look! here he comes now!"
magnolia looked up to see sebastian's best man walk over to magnolia. she wanted to kill and thank rosalie. magnolia straightened out her dress before he reached her. the blonde best man got in line next to magnolia.
"well, this is different." he chuckled.
"yeah, it would've been nice to know this at the rehearsal." magnolia awkwardly laughed. "anyways, i'm magnolia, magnolia grayson."
"chris evans."

the music started and the flower girl walked out first, followed by the ring bearer. aria went next, then sadie. magnolia sucked in a breath and linked her arm with chris's. they made their way down the aisle to the alter. chris let go and they parted ways.
when they got to their sides of the alter, chris winked at magnolia. she tried to hide her blush but it took over. she could've sworn that her entire face was bright red.
the doors opened again and rosalie and her father stepped into the ceremony. rosalie looked so beautiful in her gown. magnolia stopped looking at rosalie and turned her attention sebastian. she loved looking at the groom when the bride is coming down the aisle. sebastian had tears in his eyes and a smile on his face. it almost made magnolia cry.
rosalie and her father reached the alter. her dad reached down and took the ends of her veil. gently lifting it over her head, eh kissed her cheek and pulled rosalie's hand from his arm. taking her hands, he placed them in sebastian's. rosalie's dad gave sebastian a look before smiling and walking away. quickly, rosalie gave magnolia her bouquet.
the minister looked to the two fiancés and nodded. he smiled before starting the ceremony.
"dearly beloved, we are gathered here today for the joining of rosalie ann floyd and sebastian stan. To start off, sebastian will read his vows."
chris pulled a note card from his inside jacket pocket and handed it to sebastian.
"i promise to be your lover, companion and friend,
your partner in parenthood,
your ally in conflict,
your greatest fan and your toughest adversary.
your comrade in adventure,
your student and your teacher,
your consolation in disappointment,
your accomplice in mischief.
this is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things. all things."
the minister looked at rosalie and magnolia. "and now to rosalie."
magnolia held out the small notecard with the words that rosalie planned on saying to sebastian. she smiled at magnolia and took the card.
"i believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.
With my whole heart, i take you as my husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.
i promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. i will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. i will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. you are my person—my love and my life, today and always."
the minister smiled. "now for the rings."
the ring bearer stepped up with his pillow. the two wedding bands resting atop of the white pillow. the ring bearer lifted the pillow up to sebastian. sebastian thanked him and took the rings. handing rosalie hers, they joined hands.
sebastian started. tears began to stream down his face. "with this ring, i wed thee."
smiling through her tears, rosalie slid the ring onto sebastian's left ring finger and said "with this ring, i wed thee."
the minister looked between the two.
"i now pronounce you husband and wife." the looks on sebastian and rosalie's faces made the minister laugh. "you may kiss the bride."
sebastian pulled rosalie into his arms and dipped her before putting his lips on hers.
the audience went wild. they all stand up and clap. the avengers cast went completely insane.
sebastian pulls away and picks up rosalie by her legs. he supports her back and legs with his arms. everyone cheers and applauded as sebastian walks down with rosalie in his arms.

note:
i didn't not write those vows, all credit goes to the original owners