fourteen

magnolia always wondered what chris was doing at the time of day she started to think about him. but whenever the thought would push itself inside her head, she'd do everything to push it out. she was dating ryan and that's the way things had to stay.
ryan was taking magnolia out on their 137th date, he really loves magnolia. he had big plans for this date.

magnolia totally knew he was cheating on her, he was showing all the signs. he was keeping secrets, being short and always busy. magnolia assumed she would know when he got a role in a movie, he would've told her. so when ryan picked magnolia up from her apartment, she expected him to be super shady but he wasn't and magnolia liked it.
he took them to the restaurant where they had their first date. they didn't go here often so it was something different.

they were seated at the same table as their first date. ryan pulled out magnolia's chair for her as she sat down. carefully, he pushed the chair in before sitting in his own spot.
magnolia was wondering what was going to happen. they were dressed fancy in a fancy restaurant. the waitress brought two glasses of champagne and set them in front of them.
violins began playing and the lights dimmed before candles lit. ryan stood, holding his hands out to magnolia. she took them and he pulled her to her feet.
there they stood, hand in hand.
ryan let go of one hand to pull a black velvet box out of his jacket pocket. slowly, he got down on one knee. magnolia's eyes got wide.
"i know we've only been together for nine months but i'm absolutely and utterly ridiculously in love with you. and i feel a strong connection between us, so... will you do me the honor by marrying me?"

group message with Magnolia, Margo, Marguerite, Maddox, Sadie, Liam and Aria
Magnolia has named the group message lovelies🌸

mags💸
guys

so i said yes

so i said yes... 👰🏼

margo🍿
whAT THE HELL

marie⛵️
DEAR HEAVENLY GOD

liam💯
that is one big rock

maddox🕷
woah

sadie🎈
daaaaaammmnnn

aria🦄
MAMA

marie⛵️
why would you say yes, if you love chris too?

mags💸
i love ryan too

marie⛵️
not as much as chris