twenty-two

incoming call from Chris Evans
ACCEPT or DECLINE

Magnolia
"hello?"

Chris
"who are you in love with?"

Magnolia
"what?"

Chris
"the other day you said you were in love with someone else. who is it?"

Magnolia
"chris-"

Chris
"i'm coming over and you better tell me."

CALL ENDED

------

magnolia had just finished some tea and put it in the dishwasher when the doorbell rang. she braced herself for what could be the worst before opening the door. chris stood there with a serious look on his face. he pushed himself inside.
"sure, come inside." magnolia said sarcastically.
she shut the door and locked it before turning around to face the man she was in love with.
"who is it?" he asked immediately.
"chris-"
"i have to know."
"why is this so important to you?" magnolia raised her voice so she could be heard.
"i just have to know who it is. it's eating at me not knowing."
"what if i don't want to tell you?" she argued. "what if it's not eating at me to tell you?" it was.
"please, mags, please." chris reached out and took magnolia's wrist, pulling her arm up to hold her hand.
"you." she whispered.
"what?" he asked, taking a step forward.
"you. i'm in love with you."
chris backed up, releasing magnolia's hand. his face only showed shock but in those blue eyes of his, magnolia could only see relief and happiness. slowly, but all at once, chris's shock turned to happiness and his mouth supported a smile. then, as if time had stopped just for them, chris stepped forward, closing the gap between them and put his lips on hers. at first, magnolia didn't know what to do. she went as stiff as board, but the more chris put into the kiss the more magnolia relaxed and kissed him back.

------

soon enough all their clothes were on the floor and magnolia and chris were tangled in between the sheets on magnolia's bed. magnolia laid on her stomach with her head facing chris. He stared into magnolia's eyes.
his hand went up and brushed away a stray hair. "you are so beautiful."
magnolia blushed. "this is a little crazy, we just had sex but haven't been on a date yet. what does that make us?"
"all i know is that i love you." chris's hand cupped magnolia's cheek. suddenly he jerked away. "i'm going to take you out on a date right now. what's your ideal date?"
"hmm..." magnolia flipped over and looked at the ceiling, thinking up her ideal date. finally it came to her. she always wanted to have someone take her on a date to in n out, and this was her chance. they were asking her what she wanted to do, she got to make the rules.
"let's go to in n out. i'm feelin' burgers." magnolia says, throwing the sheets off her body and bending over the side of the bed to pick up the closest shirt.
"alright then," chris says. "i'll pick you up in thirty minutes." he says as he finishes putting on his jeans over his boxers.
"see you then." magnolia kisses chris right before he's about to walk out the door but before he does, he stops and looks at Magnolia. "i like that shirt on you more than i like it on me." he smiles before leaving a smiley magnolia and heading down the hallway to the elevators.

-------

[group message]

Magnolia has added Rosalie, Sadie, Aria, Margo, and Marguerite to a new group message.

Magnolia has named the group message girl power

mags
gUYS HELP ME
i'm hyperventilating

margo
are you okay
what is going on

marie
^

sadie
sooooooo
you know how i live
two doors down the hall?
well mags i saw your
wedding date leaving your
apartment two hours after he got there...

rose
mAGS
you're busted

mags
well
1 we had sex
2 the sex was after we
confessed our love for each other
3 now he's picking
me up in 30 for a date

sadie
on my way!

mags
no don't come
he's taking me to in n out

margo
the fuck kinda date is that

marie
language
but seriously what kind of date is that

mags
my ideal date
gtg :) gotta get cleaned
up for my bomb a$$ date

--------

magnoliagrayson: i love in n out for dinner especially with chrisevans :)1,642,357 likes, 567,346 comments

1,642,357 likes, 567,346 comments

username: they're together?!?

chrishemsworth: date date date date

liamhemsworth: you didn't get me any???

elizabetholsen: i agree with hemsworth :) chrishemsworth

magnoliagrayson: elizabetholsen chrishemsworth ://

magnoliagrayson: nooooo...... liamhemsworth

liamhemsworth: i'm so disappointed

note:
there's going to be slower updates because i just started high school so i probably won't have much time to write :(