eleven - the shallows

enews: Magnolia Grayson looks stunning at her world premiere of The Shallows

enews: Magnolia Grayson looks stunning at her world premiere of The Shallows. She did not attend with Ryan Reynolds but he did show up. Sources have told us that Reynolds and Grayson was to get very serious in their relationship. We're excited to see more of #Rynolia!
507,683 likes, 36,479 comments
tagged: vancityreynolds + magnoliagrayson

magnoliagrayson: i loved my look tonight for The Shallows! it's now in theaters, so everyone should go see it!1,378,229 likes, 473,295 comments

1,378,229 likes, 473,295 comments

vancityreynolds: you are absolutely stunning

margueritegray: i'm crying ^

margograyson: i'm with her now. she's actually crying

magnoliagrayson: thank you 💘 vancityreynolds

rosaliestan: new favorite otp

imsebastianstan: i agree with my wife

magnolia walked out from the movie. she was really glad with how it all pulled together. she handed her ticket to the valet. while magnolia waited as valet pulled her car around, she felt a hand on her shoulder which fell down to her lower back. she looked to her right and there stood ryan. he smiled at her, pulling her into his chest. magnolia wrapped her arms around his waist and put her head on his chest. magnolia was so confused, she was falling for ryan but felt like she had already fallen for chris. she didn't know what to do.

ryan laid on the couch in a pair of gray nike sweatpants. he looked so comfortable. magnolia came back into her living room with two bowls of mint chocolate chip ice cream in her hands. tucking a leg underneath her, she sat on the couch next to ryan. she snugged up to ryan and his arm went around her shoulders. The two watched netflix for as long as they could stay awake.

magnolia woke in her bed and not on the couch, she felt around for ryan but he wasn't there. she sat up just as ryan was coming in with a tray of food. in the left corner, he had put a cup of coffee on a small white plate. in the center of the tray were two white plates with one holding a crepe drizzled with chocolate and on the other plate, it held a variety of fruits. he had made her a fruit smoothie to go with her breakfast.
"oh, ryan, you didn't have to do this."
"i wanted to." he smiled and kissed magnolia's cheek.
"well, thank you." ryan got up and left for a minute before bringing back another tray for himself.
"didn't want to spill." he said with a guilty look.
magnolia burst into laughter from the look on his face. she was falling. hard.

vancityreynolds: made my girl breakfast in bed (without burning down the house) just cause i like her 😉832,749 likes, 44,822 commentstagged: magnoliagrayson

832,749 likes, 44,822 comments
tagged: magnoliagrayson