twenty-one

[private message]
Chris Hemsworth

hemsworth
get ready
liam and i are picking you
up in 25 for lunch

mags
what
okay okay

hemsworth
see you then :)

------

magnolia rushed around trying to get her makeup finished, dressed and all ready before liam and chris showed up. she finished up her makeup and was dressed for lunch with liam and chris.
she sat on the couch, while she waited, she scrolled through instagram and twitter.
new imessage, chris hemsworth: here
magnolia checked herself in the mirror by the door before shutting the lights off. she draped a jacket over her arm and walked out the door.
magnolia hit the button with the 1 on it to take her to the first floor.
"hold the door!" someone yells as the doors began to close. magnolia stuck her hand out to catch the doors from closing before they closed on the person who had called out to hold them.
"thanks." the man stepped into the elevator. "oh. hi."
"chris?" magnolia's head cocked to the right. she smiled. "what are you doing here?"
"i was actually coming to your apartment to see you. but i went to the wrong one." he chuckled.
"you were coming to see me?"
"yeah. i wanted to see how you were doing with the whole break up thing."
"i'm better," magnolia said. "it just wasn't going to work between me and him."
"did you guys fight?" chris asked as the elevator dinged, letting them know that they had reached the lobby.
"uh, no, we didn't." magnolia had many thoughts about what she could say, but only one came to mind. "i'm actually in love with someone else." magnolia said, taking the risk and letting it out. obviously, she wouldn't say she was in love with him but he didn't have to know that.
"i'll see you later, chris and liam are taking me to lunch."
"oh. okay. i'll see you later then." chris's face dropped. magnolia wanted to comfort him and tell him that he could come with them, but it wasn't up to her.

-------

magnoliagrayson: ma boys took me to lunch1,334,834 likes, 235,832 commentstagged: liamhemsworth + chrishemsworth

1,334,834 likes, 235,832 comments
tagged: liamhemsworth + chrishemsworth

------

liamhemsworth: not everything has to be a photoshoot magnolia2,104,783 likes, 459,033 comments tagged: magnoliagrayson

2,104,783 likes, 459,033 comments
tagged: magnoliagrayson

--------

chrishemsworth: I'm cheating on my diet today, Magnolia made me2,034,724 likes, 374,839 commentstagged: liamhemsworth + magnoliagrayson

2,034,724 likes, 374,839 comments
tagged: liamhemsworth + magnoliagrayson