seven

magnolia was currently at chris and elsa's house with liam. chris, elsa and magnolia were all laying down in the living room. everyone except for liam had jet lag. liam was their servant for the afternoon until he left to get food for magnolia.
magnolia was really craving a chocolate malt. she swore to liam that she hadn't had one in forever because of the diet she went on with rosalie. so, liam went out to get her one.

the sounds of a baby crying woke magnolia up from her nap. slowly, she sat up. chris and elsa weren't in sight. she eventually found them in their room, asleep.
magnolia had to handle the crying baby alone.
she walked up the stairs and down the hall to the room at the end. the crying calmed a little when magnolia opened the door. she walked over to the white crib and picked the baby up.
magnolia moved over to the rocking chair and sat down in it. slowly, she rocked the baby back and forth while she sang the only she knew all the words to. goodbye goodnight by andra day.

magnoliagray: baby tristan couldn't fall asleep so i rocked him back to sleep

magnoliagray: baby tristan couldn't fall asleep so i rocked him back to sleep. he is the cutest little thing ever
1,445,833 likes, 468,729 comments
tagged: chrishemsworth + elsapatakyconfidential

magnolia went back downstairs, she yawned as she stepped down. her hand fell to her side, she reached the bottom of the stairs. magnolia's bare feet chilled against the tile floor. liam sat in the kitchen with two cups.
"oh, there you are!" he stood from his seat.
"i was upstairs helping baby tristan go back to sleep."
liam smiled. "you're so good with babies. i've told you that before." liam sat back down and slid a white styrofoam cup over to her.
magnolia smiled and sat down. "thank you."
"only for my best friend."