twenty-three

Magnolia and Chris Call It Quits!Magnolia Grayson and Chris Evans call it quits after only six months! They had everyone on their toes while they were dating and now that it's over we're missing everything about it

Magnolia Grayson and Chris Evans call it quits after only six months! They had everyone on their toes while they were dating and now that it's over we're missing everything about it.

Sources told us that they were so in love but the distance between them as Evans went off to film Captain America: Civil War was too much for our Hollywood couple.
Evans refused to speak on the subject and denied any question asking if he still loved Grayson.

In the event of the breakup, Grayson went out with her sister while Evans went out with Jenny Slate. It's been an astonishment to all of the fans and even us!

Evans stepped out with Slate as a couple only a week after the split from Grayson

Evans stepped out with Slate as a couple only a week after the split from Grayson. They attended The Secret Life of Pets premiere together.
Grayson has been MIA from all social media since the news of the couple surfaced. Grayson refused to give speak to the press but we were able to get a statement from Margo Grayson, the eldest sister of the Grayson family.
"She's heartbroken and absolutely devastated. [Magnolia] and Chris had a good thing going for them. The shock of it really crushed her spirit. Magnolia really needs all her friends and family by her side right now."

Magnolia Grayson was seen boarding a plane to Hawaii with her sisters and Rosalie Floyd-Stan.

Maybe Magnolia just needs a vacation.