chapter 1

In alternate decision, Akito, Estelle, Vincent, and Felicity had all been invited to visit Sky High to maybe become students due to Principal Powers doing research on them and recommended by Superman himself due to them being relations of Detective Atticus Fudo and had a past of being Loonatics in the distant future city planet known as Acmetropolis, for them to transfer and visit Sky High to be with other super-powered teenagers.

"This is so awesome." Akito smiled.

"Sky High, huh?" Felicity pondered.

"I hear The Commander and Jetstream's son will be going as well." Vincent sounded excited.

"Yeah." Estelle smiled.

Felicity frowned as her cousins talked about being excited and using their powers in the exclusive high school.

"Felicity, what's wrong?" Akito asked.

Felicity turned away and held her knees. "You all have powers... I don't... What if they hurt me at this school?"

"Felicity, first; you do have a super power, your vampire strength and second, we won't let anyone hurt you." Akito assured her.

"I am not sure if that would be enough for them..." Felicity pouted.

"The point is, you have powers, and we're all doing this together," Akito reassured. "It'll be a new experience for all of us."

"Yeah." Vincent added.

"Think about how proud the Loonatics would be," Estelle put her arm around Felicity. "Don't you remember how much fun we had with Ace, Lexi, Duck, Slam, Tech, and Rev?"

Felicity had a small giggle. "Feels like only yesterday."

"Yeah." Akito smiled.

"It was a lot of fun for all us..." Vincent sai before smiling nervously. "Before Captain Pollution corrupted me of course."

"Yeah, thank goodness he's gone." Estelle said.

"Sorry 'bout that, kiddo." Vincent said to Akito.

"Hey, it wasn't your fault," Akito replied. "Besides, that was a long time ago, I don't think that'll happen again... At least, I hope not... I mean, I wouldn't want you to come to mine and Emi's wedding like-" he then stopped his thought as saw Estelle smirk and giggle at the mention of the girl he liked. "SHUT! UP!"

"Oh, come on; can you blame me?" Estelle giggled.

"Ugh..." Akito groaned to her. "Sisters!"

"Brothers." Estelle smirked back.

"When are we supposed to leave?" Felicity asked.

"Next week since this week is a break." Akito reminded.

"Right..." Felicity nodded then. "I just hope they aren't too mean... I'm delicate enough as it is."

"I know." Akito said.

"You'll have us, Flick, no worries," Estelle promised. "Hakuna Matata."

"Oui... Hakuna Matata..." Felicity smiled with a slight blush.

"So should we get to know him?" Vincent asked.

"I'm sure Mom will let us speak to Will sometime," Akito said. "She's friends with his mother now."

"It's so nice to see Tante Mo out and about and not so easily worried about you guys anymore." Felicity smiled to her cousins.

"Yeah, Angel and Scamp think she was lonely because she was a stay-at-home mom and home-schooled us for so long." Akito replied wisely.