chapter 14

It was now after school and Will was being praised by his father at home, Atticus did listen to what his kids told him about school, but he was anxious to get back on the case.

"So, how's the case going, Dad?" Akito then asked.

"I'm still looking for the secret identity of Royal Pain." Atticus said.

"Oh, come on, it can't be that hard, your'e you, Daddy." Estelle said.

"I feel this might be tough even for me..." Atticus sounded like he was about to give up.

"Well Dad, maybe you can give us a description of Royal Pain's secret identity; maybe we can help." Akito said.

"You'd like to help?" Atticus smiled.

"Of course!" Akito replied. "I wanna be just like you when I grow up!"

"And married to the Pokemon Princess." Estelle smirked.

Akito glared with a small growl to his twin sister.

"Well I guess some help would be great." Atticus smiled.

"I wanna help too." Estelle said.

"What about your brother?" Atticus then curiously asked.

"He wants to talk to Jenny..." Akito rolled his eyes with a smirk.

"It's true." Vincent said.

Atticus smirked to his eldest child. "Enjoy."

Vincent smiled and went to talk with the girl of his dreams while the others would try to solve this Royal Pain case.

"So what does Royal Pain look like?" Estelle asked.

"I'm mostly getting armor," Atticus said. "It reminds me of that ghost knight I faced with Mystery Inc when the monsters were unleashed in Coolsville after we were invited to that museum."

"Well, what about what she looks like without the armor?" Akito asked.

"She?" Atticus replied. "Royal Pain's voice is rather masculine..."

"Maybe this Royal Pain is disguising their voice to trick you." Estelle suggested.

"That could be possible," Atticus had to agree there. "I don't have records on what he or she looks like though without the armor yet."

"Have you already forgotten what I showed you and Steve?" Drell asked as he appeared in the room.

"Drell!" Akito and Estelle called.

"Hey, kids!" Drell smirked as he leaned over and ruffled up both Akito and Estelle's hair.

"What are you doing here?" Akito laughed.

"Oh, just here to make sure your father remembers what I told him and Mr. Stronghold." Drell said.

"Ugh.. I need an extra coffee..." Atticus rubbed his temples. "I think I'm overlooking this."

Drell soon showed the Fudo twins a picture of who Royal Pain looked like as a teenager and where she would look like it today due to her weapon not destroying anything, but just making anything it hit younger.

"Is that Gwen?" Estelle asked.

Atticus took the picture to look with his twin children.

"No way, it can't be..." Akito looked with Estelle.

"Gwen?" Drell replied.

"We go to school with her, she's the student body president." Akito said to the warlock.