chapter 2

The next day, Akito was making his way to the Stronghold house so he could help Will. He woke up extra early, but he didn't wake up the others except for Scruffy as they were going to help the rather weak super boy.

"I'll let you handle the strength and I'll just be around for counting him while he lifts weights." Scruffy said.

"Sounds good to me." Akito said as they left.

"Uh, what happens when the others wake up?" Scruffy asked.

"Don't worry, I left a note so Mom doesn't kill us later." Akito promised.

"Whew." Scruffy sighed as they arrived at the Stronghold house.

Akito then looked up to the top floor window. "Maybe I should fly and knock on the window."

"That sounds like a plan." Scruffy said.

Akito agreed to that, he then grabbed Scruffy in his arms and flew up to Will's bedroom window and knocked on it to wake the boy up. They soon heard a yawn from inside the bedroom before someone came to the window.

"Hey, Will." Akito smiled and waved as he carried his brown spotted puppy.

"Akito?" Will asked before opening up his window.

"Hey there." Akito smiled.

"What are you doing here so early?" Will asked.

"Training of course!" Akito smiled.

"Training...?" Will asked. "At 5:00 in the morning?"

"Come on, let's go!" Akito replied. "The earlier the better!"

"Well, alright, but I can't fly," Will said. "And besides, I have weights in here."

"I'm sure you can only have one or the other anyway, unless you're special like my family," Akito climbed in. "Let's get to work so you can wow 'em down at Sky High!"

"Okay." Will said as he got himself ready for the day and met Akito outside.

Akito then flew back down and placed Scruffy down. "That's more like it."

"You should be a gym teacher when you grow up." Scruffy laughed.

"Let's get started." Will said.

"You got it." Akito nodded. "Down!"

"Push-ups?" Will assumed.

"Yes, a personal favorite of mine." Akito smiled smugly.

Will sighed before starting his push-ups. Every time Akito said down, Will would push himself down, and then Scruffy would count.

"So are you going to help him get stronger with exercises or do your thing?" Scruffy whispered to Akito.

"I'm sure Will has some powers in him there somewhere," Akito whispered back. "If he doesn't show anything within the week, I'll give him a boost."

"Awesome," Scruffy whispered. "Before or during school?"

"Probably during, like after lunch or something, then he'll have energy to try it out." Akito replied.

"Smart thinking." Scruffy agreed.

Will panted after the push-ups and he now had to do sit-ups.

"At least he'll get muscles as he exercises." Scruffy said.

"Might as well test." Akito nodded.

Will grunted and gasped as he seemed slightly slow when it came to physical exercise.