chapter 6

"The nurse thinks I'm a late bloomer too." Will said to the Fudo siblings and Felicity. "She doesn't know when or if my powers will truly come in or not. Thanks for the help though, Akito."

"Don't worry, I'm sure they'll come soon." Akito supported.

"Thanks." Will said.

Akito gave an encouraging smile.

"So, I guess this means I don't have to have early morning work-outs anymore, huh?" Will asked.

"Don't tempt me." Akito smirked as he looked like a determined gym coach.

"I'll take that as I will have to have early morning work-outs." Will sighed.

"Mm-hmm..." Akito nodded.

Will sighed and rolled his eyes. "Okay..."

"Man, you're worse than Drell when he trained Dad." Estelle teased her twin brother.

"I actually wanna be like Drell when I grow up too." Akito admitted.

"Maman is not going to enjoy that..." Felicity muttered.

"She might." Akito said.

"Wow, the first day of school went fast." Estelle said.

"Said no one ever." Vincent joked.

The others just rolled their eyes as they were going home for the day.

The Fudo siblings opened the front door of their house and were all tackled by their pets.

"We missed you so much!" Scruffy beamed.

"Yeah, you were gone forever!" Dot added.

"I miss my milk baths after lunch..." Snow White pouted.

"We missed you three too." Akito smiled.

"Now, do you mind getting up?" Estelle chuckled. "It's kinda hard to sit up with a dog on your belly."

The pets then got up and let their owners come inside after their first day of school in Sky High.

Mo chuckled. "Yeah, I remember your grandfather telling your father, myself, and your Aunt Cherry a story about how he and an old friend of his went to this strange new school."

"What strange new school was it called?" Vincent asked.

"It was called the 'Celestial Academy'," Mo replied. "We were babysitting the younger ones, your Aunt Darla was with her friends Annabelle and Amber and Amber's cousin Timmy was going to watch this new cartoon special called 'Crash Nebula' on TV with them and your grandfather told us that he was actually there and knew Crash Nebula even before he was Crash Nebula."

"Cool." Akito smiled.

"I'm surprised he didn't tell you." Mo said.

"Probably later on, and-" Vincent was about to say until he heard his laptop go off and he zipped upstairs. "JENNY!"

Akito and Estelle rolled their eyes with smirks to their older brother.

Akito soon heard his laptop go off as well, telling him he was getting a video chat as well. "Oh, good, Emi." he then replied calmly.

"Go ahead, I'll get dinner started." Mo smiled.

The kids then went to do their own individual things.

"Kids." Attics sighed.

"Oh, good, you're home!" Mo smiled. "How's the case going?"

"I'm still having a hard time uncovering the secret identity of this one villain who's planning on sabotaging Sky High," Atticus replied. "Do you know if Akito found out anything? He takes after me after all."