H&Q-2

Hadith and Quotes: Part 2

[The Glorious Quran 9:129]

"Hasbi yAllahu La ilaha illa Huwa 'alaihi tawakkaltu wa Huwa Rabbul 'Arshil 'Azeem" 

(Allah is sufficient for me. None has the right to be worshiped but He, in Him I put my trust & He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne.")

11. Allah says, 

You may have  

Someone in your heart, 

Someone in your mind, 

Someone in your dreams, 

Someone in your life. 

But I am the someone when you have no one.

12. [Narrated by Abu Dawood (5142)] 

It was narrated that Abu Usayd Maalik ibn Rabee'ah al-Saa'idi said: Whilst we were with the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), a man from Banu Salamah came to him and said: O Messenger of Allah, is there anything left that I can do to honour my parents after they die? He said: "Yes. Pray for them, ask for forgiveness for them, carry out their last wishes, uphold the ties of kinship that you would not have were it not for them, and honour their friends."

13. [ Sahih Bukhari ] 

Prophet Mohammad pbuh has said that, 

"The real patience is at the first stroke of calamity."

14. [ Muslim ] 

The Prophet pbuh has said, 

" All praise be to Allah who has forgiven us today and not destroyed us due to our sins."

15. Surely to Allah we belong, and to Him we return.

16. [ Muslim ] 

When a person makes dua (supplication) for a Muslim, an Angel is appointed to say Ameen to his dua and to make dua for him in return by saying, "May you be granted the same."

17. The only one who can truely satisfy the heart, is the one who created it.

18. Allah puts people in our life for a reason and removes them from our life for a better reason.

19. [ Al- Tirmidhi ] 

The Prophet pbuh has said, 

" The most perfect of the believer in faith is the one, whose character is the finest and who is kindest to his wife."

20. [Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 3:123 Narrated by Abu Huraira] 

The Prophet pbuh said, "When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the shaitaans (satan) are chained."

~>A student asked his teacher:  

"if satan is locked during the month of Ramadan, why do people still do bad things?" 

The teacher replied, " what happens when you stir a cup of coffee for a long time? After you take the spoon out of the coffee it continues to stir on its own, right? 

Satan is like that stirrer and we are his coffee. Our bad habit continue to stir even when he is away."