H&Q-15

M.K.Gandhi, YOUNG INDIA, 1924

"...I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and his own mission. These, and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every trouble."

H&Q-15

251. [Bukhari]

A man asked the Prophet pbuh, " what Islamic traits are the best? "

The Prophet pbuh said, " Feeding the poor, greeting those whom you know and those whom you do not know."

252. When satan cant make you commit mistakes, he makes you waste your time.

253. O Allah, i told you i am depressed.

You said, " Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest."

[Quran 13:28]

254. They say we live only once, so party hard.

The reality is we live everyday but we die once, so prepare for your death and what comes after.

255. Dont wait for earthquake, floods and other calamities make you turn towards Allah.

Wake up. Turn to Him. Hasten to do good deeds.

256. If you heard that i died dont cry for me, this wont bring me back to life. Just pray for me, because i will need it badly.

257. [Quran 2:22]

He who made for you the earth a bed (spread out) and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals who you know (that there is nothing similar to Him).

258. Allah made the believers strength in his heart and did not make it in his limbs, dont you see a weak old man fast the hot days and stand (in prayer) at night while a young man is unable to do that.

259. Your marraige wont go up, if your constantly putting your spouse down.

260. The purpose of life is not all about doing things to please yourself, its about pleasing your Maker and then you get peace and happiness.

261. Dont rush your salah (prayer) for anything as your standing infront of the One whose incharge of whatever your rushing for.

262. To have faith in Allah doesnt mean sailing on a boat with no storms. It means your on a boat, that no storm can sink.

263. ALLAH will never leave you EMPTY, He will replace everything you have LOST. If He asks you to put something DOWN, its because He wants you to pick up something GREATER.

264. Sometimes Allah allows us to fall because theres something down there were supposed to find.

265. What to be famous?

Then become a servant of Allah, then all the Angels in the Heaven will know your name.

266. A divorced women or a widow never had any issues getting married in the time of the companions. Infact, she would have a hard time which proposal to accept since there were so many great men asking for her. She was never made to feel like she was a burden on her family/society, nor was she told that she would have to marry anyone that would be willing to propose to her.

Some Muslim cultures are backwards or narrow minded. Islam is not.

267. When Allah is with you, your troubles are in trouble. :)

268. Humans often become so engrossed in fulfilling their material needs that they totally forget their spiritual needs.

269. Be wise about the company you keep. Friends either drag you to the pits of Hell or carry you to the bliss of Paradise. Your choice.

270. Look at every act that you would hate to die while committing and then abandon it.