H&Q-46

28. Al-Hakam The Judge
The One who always delivers justice in every situation. The One whose judgments and decrees are never over-turned or thwarted.

Behold, God bids you to deliver
all that you have been entrusted with
unto those who are entitled thereto,
and whenever you judge between people, to judge with justice.
An-Nisa 4:58

H&Q-46

1. Praying 5 times a day doesn't mean your religious, it just means your a Muslim.

2. Between dreams and wishes, nothing happens except what Allah has decreed.

3. Materialistic people chase the world while the world chases the friends of Allah subhanu wa ta'ala.

4. The person who backbites and speaks ill of us are actually our success because they pay homage to us by writing their good deeds into our deed books!

May we all refrain from backbiting. Ameen!

5. When we don't complain, it's easier to carry the burden.

6. After hardship comes ease

7. People say, "Only Allah can judge me" like it's a comforting thing to say. To be honest, what is more scarier than actually being judged by Allah... SubhanAllah

8. The soul is more precious than the body. Hence a Muslim's body is fed 3 times, but the soul should be fed 5 times a day.

9. He is closer to you than your jugular vein...

Allahu Akbar

10. "Be cautious of sharing your sins to people, even if it is to seek counsel. Allah had veiled your sin and you won’t realize the effect it has on other hearts."

11. Allah uses problems to DIRECT us.

Sometimes God must light a fire under you to get you moving. Problems often point us in a new direction and motivate us to change. Is God trying to get our attention?

"Sometimes it takes a painful situation to make us change our ways."

12. A man is the one who fears the death of his heart, not his body.

13. "And if you turn away, the Almighty will replace you with others who will then not be like you." ~ Quran 47:38.

14. That sense of peace and happiness when you pray to the One and Only Lord

15. Knowledge without action is like an unplanted seed, it has great potential but will never grow nor bear any fruits.

16. Don't be embarrassed about who you are, Allah made you the way you are!

Some people will misjudge you no matter what you do.

17. Tawakul is having full faith in Allah that He will take care of you even when things look impossible.

18. Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today. Have you used 1 to say 'Alhamdu lillah'?

19. Have patience.

Allah does not deny the rewards of the righteous.

[Holy Qur'an 11:115]

20. People will keep throwing stones in your path.

Hold fast to the rope of faith and Allah will change stones into flowers.