H&Q-19

George Bernard Shaw - The Genuine Islam Vol.No.8, 1936.
“I believe if a man like him (Prophet Mohammed pbuh) were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring much needed peace and happiness.
I have studied him - the man and in my opinion is far from being an anti–Christ. He must be called the Savior of Humanity."

H&Q-19

331. Real love means helping each other attain Jannah (Paradise), Not holding each others hand walking towards Hell fire.

332. If a stranger invited himself into your home and asked to talk to your children alone, would you let him?

When you leave your children infront of the T.V for hours unattended thats exactly what your doing.

333. Have you ever seen Muslims praying?

In prayer, Muslims stand toghter, poor next to rich, young next to aged, white next to black... All lined up in rows in an expression of reverence to Allah Almighty.

Everyone are equal in the sight of Allah.

334. My hijaab is like an umbrella. It protects me from the eyes of thousands of men.

335. [Sahih Muslim]

Messenger of Allah pbuh has said," A dinar (dollar, pound, rupee) spend in Allahs way or to free a slave or as a charity you give to a needy person or to support your family, the one yielding the greatest reward is that which you spend on your family."

336. To realize that you are sinning is a blessing from Allah and a sign of imaan (faith). Many have lived and died, thinking they did nothing wrong.

337. O Allah i thank you for having guided me to Islam and i ask you to help me to increase my understanding and practice of Islam. Ameen

338. Words of a Muslim convert/revert:

"This is it God, please show me a sign. I am ready to convert, any sign would suffice."

But absolutely nothing had happened and i was really disappointed.

I WENT BACK to reading the Quran and then it happened,

"For those of you who ask for signs, have We not shown you enough already, look around you, look at the stars, look at the sun, look at the water, these are the signs for people of knowledge."

339. [Sahih Muslim]

Prophet Mohammed pbuh has said,

"A Muslim has six rights on another Muslim,

a) when you meet him, greet him with salaam

b) when he invited you accept the invitation

c) when he seeks counselling from you, advice him

d) when he sneezes and says 'Alhamdu lillah' reply by saying 'Yarhama kumullah'

e) when he falls ill, visit him

f) when he dies, attend his funeral."

340. [Sahih Muslim]

The Prophet pbuh has said," Do not belittle any good deed, even meeting your brother ( fellow Muslim) with a cheerful face."

341. [42:25]

And He it is who accepts repentance from His slaves and forgives sins, and He knows what you do.

342. Allah knows what is best for you.

343. Allah has time to listen. Do you have time to pray?

344. [Sahih Muslim]

The Prophet pbuh has said," Saying something good is charity."

345. The greatest thing a man can do for a women is to lead her closer to Allah than to himself.

346. [Surah Luqman verse 34]

No person knows what he will earn Tomorrow.

347. Search for the good in other to appreciate them. Search for the weaknesses within ourselves in order to improve on them.

348. My Rabb (Lord) is near and responsive.

349. And fear a day when you will be returned to Allah.

350. [Sunnah Abu Dawud]

The Prophet Mohammed pbuh has said, "If anyone continually asks forgiveness, Allah will appoint for him a way out from every distress, relief from anxiety and will provide for him from where he never realized."