H&Q-7

H&Q: Part 7

[Muslim]

Allaahum-maghfir lee zanbee kullahu, diqqahu wa jillahu, wa 'awwalahu wa 'aakhirahu wa 'alaaniyatahu wa sirrahu

( O Allah, forgive me all my sins, great and small, the first and the last, those that are apparent and those that are hidden) 

91. Death is a certainty that all humans on the face of earth agree upon. Often we see, hear or talk about someones death but what happens after death? Is death really the end? If death really is the end, then yes, we need not think about it, but what if death is not the end?

[Holy Quran, 62:8]

"Say," indeed the death from which you run away from- indeed, it will meet you. Then you will be returned to the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, and He will inform you about what you used to do."

Are you ready?

Because Death is not the end but the Beginning.

92. Whatever Allah has decreed for His believing slave is a blessing even if it is in the form of withholding, it is a favor even if that is in the form of a trial, and the calamity decreed by Him is fair even of it is painful.

93. Both Quran and Hadith empathise that Salaah must be given top priority in our daily life  and must never be taken as a light oe secondary thing.

-> [Holy Quran Surah Rum 30:31]

Establish Salaah and do not be among Mushrikeen (non believers)

-> [ Holy Quran Surah Maun 170:3-4]

And woe to the worshipers who are careless in their Salaah.

94. A blind man once said," My Allah loves me so much that He wants me to see nothing but Him after i die."

95. O Allah please forgive all the Muslims of the Ummah (followers of Mohammed), make their trials easy on them and let us all meet in Jannah (heaven). Ameen

96. Raise your words not your voice, it is rain that grows flowers not thunder.

97. So whatever you do,

Make sure your words are true,

Honesty is the best,

Because life is a test.

Even if it hurt so much

You want to cry,

For a heart of a Muslim,

Does not lie.

98. Speak only when your words are more beautiful than the silence.

99. If a women has the right to show off what she has, then she also has the right to cover it up too.

100. [ Holy Quran 23:62]

On no soul do We place a burden greater than it can bear, before Us is a record which clearly shows the truth, they will never be wronged

101. Dont make earthquakes, floods and other calamities make you turn to Allah.

WAKE UP. Turn to Him now. Repent and hasten to do good deeds.

102. Dont worry that children never listen to you, worry that they are always watching you.

103. The Prophet pbuh has said," The strong man is not the good wrestler. The strong man is only the one who controls himself, when he is angry."

104. Dont be sad if Allah takes something away from you. If you knew what He had for you as a replacement, you'd melt with the warmth of His love.

105. If you heard that i died, dont cry for me, this wont bring me back to life.