H&Q-14

Lamartine - Histoire de la Turquie, Paris 1854, Vol II, pp. 276-77:

Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

H&Q-14

231. Cinderella stayed up till mid night at parties.

Aladdin was a thief.

Snow white lived with seven men.

Dont tell your children these stories.

232. Be more concerned about what Allah thinks about you, than what people think about you.

233. [Quran 14:22]

You cannot blame satan for your actions, because on the Day of Judgement he will say,

" i had no authority over you. I only invited you and you responded. So do not blame me but blame yourself "

234. Dont be sad if Allah separates you from something or someone you love. If only we knew what His plans were for us, our hearts would melt with the warmth of His love.

235.[Quran 2:286]

Allah does not burden a soul beyond more than it can bear

236. If whats ahead scares you and whats behind hurts you, then just look above, Allah never fails to help you.

237. When you become angry at someone, remember Allahs Mercy on you when you disobey Him.

238. [Quran 4:111]

And who so does evil or wrongs his soul, and then asks forgiveness of Allah, will surely find Allah most Forgiving, Merciful.

239. Remember that the very beat of your heart, functions only by the permission of Allah.

240. Abu Darda (one of the righteous Muslim) said to his wife, " if you see that i am angry, then appease me, and if i see that you are angry, i will appease you-otherwise why should we keep company with one another?"

When this reached Imam Zuhri, he said, " That is how companionship should be."

241. If you take one step towards your wife, she will find 10 reasons to make you feel happy. That is how Allah created women loving and compassionate.

Keep them well, for they are gifts to you from Allah.

242. When thanking someone, say

Jazak Allah hu khairan

(May Allah reward you well)

When seeing a Muslim happy, say

Azhakallahu sinnak

(May Allah fill your life with laughter)

243. [Thirmidhi]

The Messenger of Allah pbuh has said," Any women dies while her husband is pleased with her, she will enter Jannah."

244. Dont fear death, fear the state in which you will die.

245. [Quran 6:162]

Say indeed, my prayer, my rites of sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allah, Lord of the worlds.

246. [Quran 19:36]

Jesus said, " Indeed Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so WORSHIP Him. That is the straight path.

247. O Allah, if You see me getting farther away from You, return me to You in a beautiful way. Ameen

248. Dua (supplication) is the weapon of the believers.

249. O Allah, dont let us ever turn away from You, no matter how many trails and difficulties You test us with. Let these difficulties make us stronger and more sincere to You. Ameen.

250. Hazrat Ali

Fear the sins you commit in secret because the witness of those sins is the Judge Himself.