H&Q-22

4. Allah is Al-Quddus,
The Most Holy, The Most Pure, The All-Perfect
The name al-Quddûs describes the unique, unimaginable purity and perfection that is Allâh, the One whose goodness and righteousness are beyond our understanding.

H&Q-22

391. New year day,

X-mas day,

Anniversary day,

Valentine day,

Birth day,

Rainy day.

Have you ever thought about the most important day?

The JUDGMENT DAY?

392. Expecting Jannah (Paradise), whilst neglecting Salah, is like waiting for the train to arrive at the airport.

393. You owe your parents alot. You never prayed to have them, but they may have prayed to have you.

394. [Holy Quran 22-46]

It is not the eyes that are blind, but the hearts.

395. If you spend time praying for people instead of talking about them, you'll get better results.

396. If you want to know what kind of wife you'd are going to be, take a look at what kind of daughter you are. Improve from there.

397. If you believe in justice, surely you will believe in the hereafter. Because this world is not just.

398. Know that Allah never gets tired of giving and forgiving.

399. Dont cheat your soul by only remembering Allah with your tongue and not your heart.

400. My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me and that what missed me was never meant for me.

401. You know you have made the right decision when their is peace in your heart.

402. You think you are strong? Try lifting up your blanket at fajr salah.

403. Indeed with hardship is ease.

404. The sign and regret of the people of Hell is mostly because of the postponement to repent.

405. [Holy Quran 18:58]

And your Lord is the Forgiving, full of Mercy.

406. If you have nothing to be grateful for, check your pulse.

407. Ten sicknesses of the heart

1. You believe in the existence of Allah, but you do not fulfill His commands.

2. You say you love Prophet Mohammed pbuh, but you do not follow his sunnah (teachings)

3. You read the Holy Quran, but you do not put it into practice.

4. You enjoy all the benefits from Allah, but you are not grateful to Him.

5. You acknowledge satan as your enemy, but you do not go against him.

6. You want to enter Paradise, but you do not work for it.

7. You do not want to be thrown in the fire, but you do not try to run away from it.

8. You believe that every living thing will face death, but you do not prepare for it.

9. You gossip and find faults in other, but you forget your own faults and bad habits.

10. You bury the dead but do not take a lesson from it.

408. As long as you are performing prayer, your knocking at door of Allah, and whoever is knocking at the door of Allah, Allah will open it for him.

409. He whose heart does not know the difference between good and evil is doomed.

410. Life is a test.

If Allah answers your prayer, then he is increasing your faith.

If He delays, He is increasing your patience.

If He does not answer, He has something better for you.