H&Q-50

32. Al-Haleem The Forbearing One

A kind word and the veiling of another’s want
is better than a charitable deed followed by hurt;
and God is self-sufficient, forbearing.
Al-Baqarah 2:263

H&Q-50

1. Doing good for a good done to you is simply repayment, whereas doing good for an evil done to you is a tremedous virtue.

2. Be like the flower that gives its fragrance to even the hand that crushes it.

3. Be indifferent towards this world, and Allah will love you. Be indifferent to what is in people's hands, and they will love you.

4. It is difficult to be patient, but to waste the rewards for patience is worse.

5. God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference.

Ameen.

6. Pray. There is immeasurable power in it.

7. Whoever commits a sin laughing will enter the Fire crying.

8. Dua request,

"Asalam alykum, my names hamda and my mother is very ill could you ask everyone to make dua her please JazakAllah hamda."

May Allah give your mother immense shifa (cure), Ameen!

9. The things we take for granted when someone else is praying for it....

10. "A bullet does not hit it's target faster than the speed of a Du'ā made for a child by his/her parents."

11. True love is standing by each other's side during the good days and standing even closer during the bad ones.

12. Its sad that some people claim to love Hazrat Bilal, but if he was around today, some wouldn't give their daughters to him based in his skin colour.

13. It's important to tell your spouse you love them, but it's also important to tell them specific things you love about them. Be thoughtful, consistent and specific with your compliments and that encouragement will bring new strength to your spouse and to your marriage insha Allah.

14. The best preacher is the one who preaches with his actions before his words.

15. And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty).

And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things.

[Holy Qur'an 65:2-3]

16.

1) For the past mistakes?

Repent to Allah!

2) For feelings of hopelessness? Remember Allah's reward of Jannah!

3) Laziness and procrastination? Fight the Shaytaan!

4) Losing focus away from Islam? Beg Allah for guidance!

5) Solution?

Follow the Qur'aan and Sunnah with sincerity and excellence

6) Is it too late?

If you are still alive, then NO!

7) Now what?

Strive and struggle for Allaah.

17. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not. [Quran, 2:216]

18. "Verily, Allah does not look at your appearance or wealth, but rather He looks at your hearts and actions."

19. Death is something that no one doubts, but we treat it as if its the most doubtful thing.

20. When the sahabahs (Companions of Prophet Muhammad pbuh) told 'Ittaqillah' (fear Allah), their eyes would fill with tears.

Today we treat it as an insult.