H&Q-33

15. Allah is Al-Qahhaar The Ever-Dominating,  The Conqueror,  The Prevailer

The One who prevails over all of creation. The One who is master of all. The One to whom all submit.

H&Q-33

1. So often we experience things in life, and yet never see the connections between them. When we are given hardship, or feel pain, we often fail to consider that the experience may be the direct cause or result of another action or experience. Sometimes we fail to recognize the direct connection between the pain in our lives and our relationship with Allah SWT.

2. Real love brings about calm—not inner torment. True love allows you to be at peace with yourself and with God. That is why Allah says: “that you may dwell in tranquility.” Hawa is the opposite. Hawa will make you miserable. And just like a drug, you will crave it always, but never be satisfied. You will chase it to your own detriment, but never reach it.

3. To some, Islam is nothing but a code of rules and regulations.But,to those who understand, it is a perfect vision of life.

4. But, this dark place is not the end. Remember that the darkness of night precedes the dawn. And as long as your heart still beats, this is not the death of it. You don’t have to die here. Sometimes, the ocean floor is only a stop on the journey. And it is when you are at this lowest point, that you are faced with a choice. You can stay there at the bottom, until you drown. Or you can gather pearls and rise back up—stronger from the swim, and richer from the jewels.

5. Any Muslim who displays bad manners such as swearing or lying is either a hypocrite pretending to be Muslim or a very weak Muslim.

6. It is the duty of the Muslim husband to be religiously educated and to see that his wife also receive a religious education.

7. Allah's said that it is He "Who created death and life in order to test you in righteousness." (Surah Mulk, 2)

8. Life is fragile, handle it with prayer.

9. May Allah, make us guides for others and grant us a place among those who are themselves rightly guided. Ameen.

10. Dont anger your parents in order to please other people. Those other people did not spend their lives building yours.

11. The building of masjids over graves was expressly forbidden by the Prophet (pbuh). The Prophet’s wife ‘Aa’eshah, may Allah be pleased with her, reported that when death was descending upon Allaah’s Messenger, he drew his striped cloak over his face saying, “May Allah’s curse be on the Jews and Christians for taking the graves of their prophets as places of worship.”

[Al-Bukhari, Muslim]

12. "The glorious Qur'an!"-The greatest miracle given to Prophet Mohammed pbuh.

13. The desire to accumulate wealth cannot be satisfied in this life. The more human beings have, the more they want.

14. Sahl bin Sad As-Sai’di (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: “A man came to the Prophet (peace be upon him) and said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, guide me to such an action which if I do Allah will love me and the people will also love me.’ He said, ‘Have no desire for this world, Allah will love you; and have no desire for what people possess, people will love you.’” [Ibn Majah. Al-Albani classified this hadith as authentic.]

15. 7 Practical tips for being gentle:

(1) Never speak in a state of anger

(2) Give others the benefit of doubt

(3) Think good of others

(4) Treat others as you would like them to treat you

(5) Think before you speak

(6) Choose the right time, place and manner to convey the message

(7) Never correct people in public.

18. Allah created mankind knowing that they would disobey Him. Consequently, He taught human beings, beginning with Adam, how to repent and thereby purify themselves of their sins.

19. A Muslim who cheats is not a true Muslim at all. Honesty is an essential part of a Muslim character

20. Belief is the greatest cure. No pill, counseling sessions or techniques to cope can compare to strong belief in God.