H&Q-8

H&Q-8

[Muslim]

Allaahumma 'innee 'a'oozu birizaaka min sakhatika, wa bimu'aafaatika min 'uqoobatika wa 'a'oozu bika minka, laa 'uhsee sanaa'an 'alayka 'Anta kamaa 'asnayta 'alaa nafsika.

(O Allah, i seek protection in Your pleasure from Your anger, and i seek protection in Your forgiveness from Your punishment. I seek protection in You from You. I cannot count Your praises. You are as You have praised Yourself.)

-Ameen

111. Keep your words positive, because your words become your actions.

Keep your actions positive, because your actions become your habits.

Keep your habits postive, because your habits become your lifestyle.

Keep your lifestyle positive because your lifestyle becomes your destiny.

112. [Volume 8, Book 76, Number 431]

Narrated 'Utban bin Malik Al-Ansari:

who was one of the men of the tribe of Bani Salim:

"Allah's Apostle pbuh came to me and said, "If anybody comes on the Day of Resurrection who has said: La ilaha illal-lah, sincerely, with the intention to win Allah's Pleasure, Allah will make the Hell-Fire forbidden for him."

113. [Volume 8, Book 76, Number 453]

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet pbuh said, "Riches does not mean, having a great amount of property, but riches is self-contentment."

114. [Volume 8, Book 76, Number 456]

Narrated 'Imran bin Husain:

The Prophet pbuh said, "I looked into Paradise and found that the majority of its dwellers were the poor people, and I looked into the (Hell) Fire and found that the majority of its dwellers were women."

115. [Volume 8, Book 76, Number 468]

Narrated Masruq:

I asked 'Aisha "What deed was the most beloved to the Prophet pbuh?" She said, "The regular constant one." I said, "At what time did he use to get up at night (for the Tahajjud night prayer)?' She said, "He used to get up on hearing (the crowing of) the cock (the last third of the night)."

116. If Allah can take away something you never imagined losing, the He can replace it with something you never imagined owning.

117. [Volume 8, Book 76, Number 472]

Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet pbuh was asked, "What deeds are loved most by Allah?" He said, "The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few." He added, 'Don't take upon yourselves, except the deeds which are within your ability."

118. [Volume 8, Book 76, Number 476]

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle pbuh saying, Verily Allah created Mercy. The day He created it, He made it into one hundred parts. He withheld with Him ninety-nine parts, and sent its one part to all His creatures. Had the non-believer known of all the Mercy which is in the Hands of Allah, he would not lose hope of entering Paradise, and had the believer known of all the punishment which is present with Allah, he would not consider himself safe from the Hell-Fire."

119. [Volume 8, Book 76, Number 482]

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle pbuh said, "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should talk what is good or keep quiet, and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should not hurt (or insult) his neighbor; and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should entertain his guest generously."

120. [Volume 8, Book 76, Number 489]

Narrated Abu Musa:

Allah's Apostle pbuh said. "My example and the example of the message with which Allah has sent me is like that of a man who came to some people and said, "I have seen with my own eyes the enemy forces, and I am a naked warner (to you) so save yourself, save yourself! A group of them obeyed him and went out at night, slowly and stealthily and were safe, while another group did not believe him and thus the army took them in the morning and destroyed them."

121. [Volume 8, Book 76, Number 496]

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet pbuh said, "The truest poetic verse ever said by a poet, is: Indeed! Everything except Allah, is perishable."

122. [Volume 8, Book 76, Number 513]

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle pbuh said, "The Hour will not be established till the sun rises from the west, and when it rises (from the west) and the people see it, then all of them will believe (in Allah). But that will be the time when 'No good it will do to a soul to believe then. If it believed not before.."' (6.158)

123. Allahs plans are almost always different from our plans but His plans are always perfect.

Have the patience to wait on His timing instead of forcing your own.

124. Every difficulty in your life, whether big or small, is something Allah will use to produce more strength, faith and perseverance in you if you let Him.

All your Pain has a Purpose.

125. Suffering happily,

Crying happily,

Aching happily,

Sickening happily,

.... Because when you are Muslim you know a beautiful place is waiting for you.

126. Do you want a man dancing BEHIND you in a CLUB or a man INFRONT of you leading the prayer....

127. You can be tired of sinning but ALLAH will never be tired of Forgiving.

( it doesnt mean you continue sinning, it just means no matter how much you have sinned or how big your sin was, Allah will always always forgive you if you sincerely repent, in Sha Allah)

128. Prayers are invisible but they make impossible things possible. It is Allahs job to work the wonders. Our part is the most simple,

PRAY, BELIEVE and WAIT.

129. [Holy Quran: Surah Ibrahim verse 34]

And He gave you of all that you asked for and if you count the blessings of Allah, never will you be able to count them.

130. O Allah, if i hurt others, give me the strength to apologize, if people hurt me, give me the strength to forgive.

Ameen