H&Q-23

5. Allah is As-Salaam-The Source of Peace, The Flawless, The Source of Wholeness and Well-Being

Many seek peace by struggling, battling and trying to impose their will on others, yet external peace will only prevail as a reflection of inner peace. The only path to outer peace is awareness of the tranquil depths of  inner peace, and the only source of such inner peace is the One known as as-Salâm.

H&Q-23

411. Never stop believing in hope because miracles happen everyday.

412. Salah protects your soul.

413. [Holy Quran 19:3]

Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account.

414. [Holy Quran 13:28]

Those who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism), and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of Allâh, Verily, in the remembrance of Allâh do hearts find rest.

415. [Sahih Bukhari]

Narrated 'Abdullah 

We were with the Prophet while we were young and had no wealth whatever. So Allah's Apostle said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power."

416. Saying of Salaf - Sufyan ibn 'Uyaynah

Sufyân ibn ‘Uyaynah (rahimahullâh) said, "The most nimble of creatures still have need of a voice. The cleverest women still need to have a husband, and the cleverest man still needs to consult wise men."

417. [Sahih Bukhari's Book of Manners #271]

...Abu Darda' reported that the Prophet of Allah, upon him be peace, said, "Nothing is weightier on the Scale of Deeds than one's good manners."

418. [Sahih Bukhari, Muslim, and Tirmidhi]

... 'Abd Allah ibn 'Amr said, "The Prophet of Allah, upon him be peace, was never obscene or coarse. Rather, he used to tell us that the best among us were those with the best manners."

419. [Sahih Bukhari's Book of Manners # 285]

... Abu Huraira, r.a., said that the Prophet of Allah, saaws, said, "If one has good manners, one may attain the same level of merit as those who spend their nights in prayer."

420. [Sahih Bukhari's Book of Manners #360, Tirmidhi]

The Prophet of Allah, saaws, said, "He who does not show mercy to our young or show esteem for our elders is not one of us."

421. [Sahih Bukhari's Book of Manners #329]

... Ibn 'Abbas said, "If you wish to mention the faults of your friend, mention your own faults first."

422. [Sahih Bukhari's Book of Manners #545]

Jubayr ibn Nufayr reported that Mu'adh ibn Jabal said, "If you love someone, do not quarrel with him and do not annoy him. Do not ask others about him, for the one you ask might be his enemy and thus tell you things about him that are not true and thus break you apart."

423. [Sahih Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud]

'Abd Allah ibn Mas'ud reported that the Prophet of Allah, upon him be peace, said, "If they are three, two of them should not carry on a conversation from which the third is excluded, for surely that will be distressing to him."

424. [Sahih Bukhari's Book of Manners #1294]

'Abd Allah said, "Sometimes a victim of robbery will become so suspicious [of everyone around him] that he will become worse than the thief."

425. Prophet (pbuh) said: "Verily, if Allah loves a people, He makes them go through trials. Whoever is satisfied, for him is contentment, and whoever is angry upon him is wrath." [Tirmidhi]

426. The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the

distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to

Almighty Allah can stand up to anything

427. "O Allah, I told You: I’m in pain,

You said: …’do not despair of the mercy of Allah’ (Quran 39:53)

I told You: nobody knows what is in my heart;

You said: ‘Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest’ (Quran 13:28)

I confided: many people hurt me;

You said: ‘So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them’ (Quran 3:159)

I let You know: I feel alone;

You said: ‘We are closer to him [man] than [his] jugular vein’ (Quran 50:16)

I confessed: My sins are so many;

You said: ‘And who can forgive sins except Allah?’ (Quran 3:135)

I pleaded: do not leave me;

You said: ‘so remember Me; I will remember you…’ (Quran 2:152)

I complained: I’m facing a lot of difficulties in life;

You said: ‘And whoever fears Allah, He will make for him a way out’ (Quran 65:2)

I told You: O Lord I need hope;

You said: ‘Indeed, with hardship [will come] ease.’ (Quran 94:5)

I confided to You: I have many dreams that I want to come true;

You said: ‘Call upon Me; I will respond to you.‘ (Quran 40:60)"

428. Do not love the one who does not love Allah, if they can leave Allah they can leave you.

429. Success and happiness often blind people to the trials of life.

430. The future is inscribed, the pen has dried, stop worrying, your share wont be lost.