H&Q-32

14. Allah is Al-Ghaffaar The All-Forgiving,  The Absolver,  The Veiler of Sins and Faults, The Most Protecting One
The One who accepts repentance and veils or forgives our faults and sins, time and time again.

H&Q-32

1. I think the greatest comfort during times of hardship comes from the knowledge that He is watching over you, and that this too shall pass.

2. When you have friends, don’t expect your friends to fill your emptiness. When you get married, don’t expect your spouse to fulfill your every need. When you’re an activist, don’t put your hope in the results. When you’re in trouble don’t depend on yourself. Don’t depend on people. Depend on Allah.

3. If there is one recipe for unhappiness it is that: expectations.

4. Time of difficulty test our faith, our fortitude and our strenght. During these times, the level of our imaan (belief) becomes manifest.

5. Don’t despair if your heart has been through a lot of trauma. Sometimes that’s how beautiful hearts are remade: they are shattered first.

6. Loss; is the returning of what never actually belonged to us in the first place.

7. When you fall in love with a work of art, you’d die to meet the artist. I am a student of the galleries of Pacific sunsets, full moon rises on the ocean, the clouds from an airplane, autumn forests in Raleigh, first fallen snows.

And I’m dying to meet the artist.

8. We must also realize that nothing happens without a purpose. Nothing. Not even broken hearts. Not even pain. That broken heart and that pain are lessons and signs for us. They are warnings that something is wrong. They are warnings that we need to make a change. Just like the pain of being burned is what warns us to remove our hand from the fire, emotional pain warns us that we need to make an internal change. We need to detach. Pain is a form of forced detachment. Like the loved one who hurts you again and again and again, the more dunya (world) hurts us, the more we inevitably detach from it. The more we inevitably stop loving it.

9. If you seek Him, God can raise you up, and replace the darkness of the ocean, with the light of His Sun.

10. Having good friends is better than having no friends. Having no friends is better than having bad friends. Beyond that is self destruction.

11. No matter how great the sins of a human being may be, God can forgive them if man turns back to Him in sincere repentance.

12. Worries are a part of life's tests specially designed for our spiritual growth, so embrace them and put them in their proper places.

13. Learn to live with worries because Allah will take care of everything! Trust and have faith.

14. Accepting the decree of Allah and believing that whatever Allah has decided is ultimately the best. That’s why as Muslims we say, “Allah knows best!”.

15. Everything that you do becomes worship if it is done to please Allah.

16. No matter what problems you're going through, the solution for it lies with Allah. So turn towards Him, He will never let you down.

17. Focus of a Muslim is not on this world but on the world to come.

18. Marriage is the proper way to establishing correct and permissible relationships between men and women.

19. It was narrated from Anas bin Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said:

“The greatest reward comes with the greatest trial. When Allah loves a people He tests them. Whoever accepts that, wins His pleasure but whoever is discontent with that, earns His wrath.”

[Ibn Majah, Vol. 1, Book 36, Hadith 4031]

20. Allah assures humankind that if they put their complete trust in Him, He will be sufficient for them in their most trying times.

HasbunAllahu Wa neeyamal Wakeel."Allah is sufficient for us and He is the best disposer of affairs."