H&Q-13

Thomas Caryle – Heros and Heros Worship

“how one man single-handedly, could weld warring tribes and Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades?”

“…The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammed) are disgraceful to ourselves only…How one man single-handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades….A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world; the world’s Maker had ordered so.

H&Q-13

Allahumma inni a'udhu bika min adhabil-qabri, wa a'udhu bika min fitnatil-masihid-dajjal, wa a'udhu bika min fitnatil-mahya wa fitnatil-mamati. Allahumma inni a'udhu bika minal-ma thami wal-maghrami. (O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the punishment of the grave and from the afflictions of Masiah Ad-Dajjal and from the afflictions of life and death. O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the sins and from being in debt)."

211. Way up is taqwa or faith, way down is our desires. The decision is ours.

212. What really matters today

* Be grateful

* Be a better Muslim

* Repent to Allah

213. Aim to inspire, do not aim to criticize. Be the reason a person moves forward. Do not be the reason a person gives up on themselves.

214. Islam shouldn't revolve around your life, your life should revolve around Islam.

215. [Bukhari 3:2621]

Prophet Mohammed pbuh has said, " One who takes back his gift (which he already gave) is like a dog who swallowed its vomit.

216. One door of happiness closes, the second door will be opened by Allah.

But we cannot see the opened door because we keep crying infront of the closed one.

217. [Bukhari 8:6016]

"By Allah, he does not believe! By Allah, he does not believe! By Allah, he does not believe!"

He asked, " Who Messenger of Allah pbuh?"

He said," One whose neighbor is not safe from his mischief."

218. [Bukhari 3:2692]

The Prophet pbuh has said," He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar."

219. An old man said, "Erasers are made for those who make mistakes."

A youth replied," Erasers are made for those who are willing to correct their mistakes."

220. When your in a difficult situation, its not because Allah enjoys seeing you suffer, there is a lesson to be learned from every trail.

221. When our advisers are the wrong people, how do we expect to make the right decisions?

222. If Allah had created you for this world, He would have created you without death.

223. Hazrat Ali (one of the Muslim Caliphs)

Anger begins with madness and ends with regret.

224. A is for apple but sometimes we forget to instill in our children that A is for Allah and everything starts with Him.

225. [Quran 31:34]

And no soul perceives what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul perceives in what land it will die.

226. All i have seen, teaches me to

trust the creator, for all i have not seen.

227. Islam teaches us that,

If they respect you, respect them.

If they disrespect you, still respect them.

Do not allow the actions of others to decrease your good manners. Because you represent yourself, not others.

228. The mosques are free but empty, the clubs are paid but full.

Its AMAZING how people ignore to get free heaven, but purchase hell with payment.

229. Saying that Islam is in the heart is similar to giving back the exam paper completely white and saying, knowledge is in the brain.

230. Sins destroy the heart the same way poison destroys the body.