SasuNaru- Heat

Author's POV-

Naruto had just woken up in a sweat. He realized he was too hot; he sighed,"Oh great I'm in heat again."

Naruto checked his clock and he was already 10 minutes late to meet Team 7. He quickly jumped out of bed and got dressed and went out the door without eating. He got there in 10 minutes and saw Sakura and Sasuke, but no Kakashi-sensei (no surprise).

"Naruto! You're 20 minutes late!" Sakura yelled.

"Jeez calm down! I just woke up late!" Naruto yelled back.

"Hey dobe, are you okay? You're sweating an awful lot," asked Sasuke.

"Oh course I am, teme!" Naruto replied while blushing.

Sasuke went up to Naruto and touched his forehead.

"Hm, you do have a slight temperature but I don't understand why are you sweating so much?" Sasuke said.

Naruto started to blush more but it disappeared quickly when he heard a,"yo!"

"Kakashi-sensei you're 25 minutes late!" Sakura yelled.

"Sorry, I'm afraid I had to help an old lady cross the street," said Kakashi.

The others just gave him a look like you-really-think-that's-going-to-work? After that Sasuke spoke up,"Kakashi-sensei I think Naruto is sick,"

"Am not!" Naruto yelled.

"Well Sasuke please take care of Naruto. Sakura me and you will train," Kakashi replied

Naruto and Sasuke left to Naruto's apartment. When they entered the front door Sasuke noticed how clean it was.

"Wow, I'm surprised that this is actually clean," said Sasuke.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Naruto asked.

"Nothing, I'm just surprised," Sasuke replied.

Naruto just 'oh'ed and went to go sit down on the couch. When he sat down he noticed that Sasuke sat next to him. Naruto started to get more sweaty and the heat became more intense.

"Hey dobe?" Sasuke said.

"What teme?" Naruto asked annoyed.

"You okay? You're getting more sweaty," replied Sasuke.

Naruto got nervous and ran to his room and slammed the door.

"Ugh how can I do this?" Naruto sighed.

There was a knock on the door.

Knock knock.

"What?" Naruto asked.

"Naruto what is going on?" Sasuke said.

"I-i'm i-in," stuttered Naruto.

"You're in what dobe?" Sasuke asked annoyed.

"I'm in heat okay!?" Naruto yelled and moved to a corner of his room.

The door opened and Sasuke stepped in and locked the door.

"Naruto," said Sasuke.

"What?" Naruto replied.

"It's me isn't it?" Sasuke asked.

"U-uhm....yes," said Naruto.

"Do you want me to?" Sasuke whispered in Naruto's ear.

Naruto shivered and moaned a bit,"y-y-yes,"

Sasuke turned Naruto's head and passionately kissed him. Naruto was surprised at first but kissed back and wrapped hands around Sasuke's neck, deepening the kiss. Sasuke licked the bottom of Naruto's mouth asking for entrance. Naruto agreed and Sasuke put his tongue in Naruto's mouth. Naruto moaned a bit and Sasuke picked him up and slowly put him on the bed.

They proceeded to take each others clothes off until they were both in their boxers. Sasuke went to Naruto's neck and kissed it until reaching a sweet spot which made Naruto moan. Sasuke smirked and bit that spot to leave a huge hickey.

Sasuke kept kissing Naruto farther down until he reached his V-line. Sasuke slowly pulled on Naruto's boxers and his erection sprang up, Naruto blushed and hid his face with his hands.

Sasuke moved Naruto's hands away from his face and said,"Don't hide your beautiful face, dobe." This only made Naruto blush even more, Sasuke went back down to Naruto's hard cock and started lick the head of it.

"A-ah! S-sasuke!" Naruto moaned.

Sasuke took him all in his mouth and deep throated Naruto's dick. He started to suck and pumped of what he couldn't fit, Naruto started to moan like crazy and felt a warm feeling in his stomach.

"S-sasuke, I'm g-going to c-cum," said Naruto in between moans.

Sasuke went faster and faster until Naruto came in his mouth, he swallowed and put his fingers in Naruto's mouth.

"Suck" demanded Sasuke.

Naruto did as he said and swirled his tongue around each digit until they were coated enough. Sasuke took his fingers out and put them near Naruto's entrance.

"Now this may hurt so relax," cooed Sasuke.

Naruto nodded and Sasuke put in one finger, then a second, and finally a third. Sasuke was scissoring Naruto so he was ready.

Sasuke took his fingers out and took off his boxers and put his dick near Naruto's entrance.

"Ready? I'll go slow and tell me when to move," said Sasuke.

Naruto slowly nodded and Sasuke put the tip in, Naruto moaned in pain and tears stated to well in his eyes. Sasuke out the rest of his length in and waited for Naruto's OK.

A few minutes pass and Naruto gives Sasuke the okay to move. Sasuke started to thrust slow then gradually increased the speed. The sound of slapping skin and moans was all that could be heard.

"Sasuke, I'm going to c-cum," moaned Naruto.

"Ngh me too, we'll cum together," said Sasuke while grasping Naruto's member and started to pump. Naruto came and shortly so did Sasuke.

The two collapsed on the bed and started to catch their breath.

"That *pant* was *pant* amazing," said Naruto.

"Glad you enjoyed it, because I did," Sasuke replied.

"Does this mean we're?" Naruto asked.

"Yes," Sasuke replied.

The two then fell asleep in each others arms.

Little did Naruto know that his ass was going to hurt like hell tomorrow.

~Eyyyy! Hey guys! So I hoped you guys liked this chapter! More will be coming soon! I do take requests so please request away if you like!

Well I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Bye!

981 words holy shit.

❤💛💚💙💜
❤💜💙
❤💛💙