Sebaciel- Call me your master

~Okay the title for this is based on a song by Blood on the Dance floor. And this was suggested by Yami-Dragneel, so go check them out after this. And if you are wondering about my absents, just go to my message board and you'll see why.

Author's POV/3rd Person-

Ciel was in his office doing ordinary paper work. It was unusually quiet, since the other servants are always so noisy. Because of this Ciel was startled when he heard a knock at the door.

Knock knock

"Bocchan, I have your afternoon tea," a voice said on the other side.

"Come in"

Sebastian came in with a tray with his Earl Gray tea and some cups (of course).

"Here you go bocchan," said Sebastian.

"Thank you," said Ciel as he took a sip of his tea.

Ciel noticed something off, Sebastian was staring at him.

"You can leave now," groaned Ciel.

"Oh, my apologies," Sebastian replied and walked out of the room and closed the door.

'God Sebastian is so hot'

'No stop it!' Ciel thought 'don't be thinking of such lewd things!

•Time Skip•

The day was nearing an end and Ciel went to his room to go take a bath after so much paperwork.

"Your bath is ready," said Sebastian.

Ciel just nodded and went to the bathroom and get undressed. Sebastian undressed him and Ciel went into the bathtub as Sebastian started to clean him.

During this time Ciel went back to those dirty thoughts again and couldn't stop blushing.

"Bocchan, are you okay? You seem to be blushing," Sebastian said concerned.

"Y-yes, I'm just fine," replied Ciel.

Sebastian just sighed and went back to continue to clean Ciel.

'Bloody hell! Why can't get him out my head!' Ciel thought.

"About who?" Sebastian asked.

"N-no one," stuttered Ciel.

"It's definitely someone," joked Sebastian.

Ciel growled and went back to thinking.

'Dammit! I almost got caught about thinking about Sebastian!'

"You were thinking of me, Bocchan?" Sebastian teased.

Ciel just blushed and looked down and mumbled,"y-yes,"

Sebastian smiled and grabbed Ciel and pulled him out of the bath and get "dried off". Sebastian set Ciel down on the sink counter and started to dry off.

"What things were you thinking about me, master?" Sebastian questioned.

"L-lewd t-things," Ciel stuttered.

"How so?"

"I thought you were...... H-hot and um..... Yeah"

"Is that so?" Sebastian chuckled,"then do you want them to come true?"

Ciel shivered but nodded 'yes' and Sebastian carried him to his bed.

~Okay, sorry guys to end it here but I want to watch anime  But I hope you guys enjoyed this and I will see you in part 2! Bye!

❤💛💚💙💜
❤💜💙
❤💛💙