Boyf reinds (Jeremy Heere x Michael Mell)

~Be More Chill!

Michael will top and Jeremy will bottom

This is also after the squip and Jeremy and Michael are in a relationship (because I'm lazy)

Enjoy!

3rd Person-

"Dammit!" Jeremy yelled as both him and Michael died for the 17th time tonight.

Michael just chuckled,"should we take a break from the game?"

"No! We're so close!" Jeremy said.

Michael placed his controller down and stood up to stretch.

"Well I'm gonna get some more drinks and snacks."

Jeremy also placed his controller down,"alright. I'll be in the bathroom."

Michael quickly ran upstairs and started to grab more food, and Jeremy ran to the bathroom and locked it.

"How the hell am I gonna hide this?" Jeremy said looking down at the tent in his pants.

Jeremy was broken from his thoughts when there was a faint knock on the door.

"Jer-bear? You okay?" Michael asked.

"Y-yeah! I'll be out in a minute!"

Jeremy took off his jacket and tied it around his waist and unlocked the door and headed to Michael's room.

"You ready to start again?" Michael asked.

Jeremy nodded,"ready when you are Micha."

Michael un-paused the game and they started to play again. Michael already knew Jeremy's situation (because god it was THAT noticeable), so he did something risky.

Michael's hand started to untie the knot Jeremy made. After the jacket fell, Michael started to palm Jeremy.

"Ngh....M-michael we need to play."

Michael paused the game,"it can wait."

Jeremy just gulped.

"Are you okay with this?"

"Yes," nodded Jeremy.

Michael nodded and started to pull down Jeremy's pants and boxers. Jeremy slightly moaned as Michael's hand slightly glossed over his hard on,

Michael chuckled and just continued. He put his hand around his boyfriends shaft and started to pump. Jeremy's moans where slowly getting louder, luckily Michael's parents aren't home, Michael started to speed up.

"Ngh, M-micha~" Jeremy moaned.

"Close?" Michael asked.

"Yes,"

Michael suddenly stopped and Jeremy whimpered.

"Can't having you cum yet, baby boy."

Jeremy blushed at the nickname,"o-okay."