Ereri- C-corporal? PT.2!

~Okay I'm finally getting off my lazy ass and finishing this smut.

Eren didn't want this to happen here, so he said.

"U-um, heichou can we...um...not do t-this h-here?"

With that Levi picked up Eren without any problem (Hm, well I'm not surprised. I'm able to pick up some people who are taller than me xD)

Levi gently set Eren on the bed and crawled on top of him. Eren started to blush and pulled Levi down to kiss him. Eren then started to unbutton Levi's 3DMG (3 dimensional maneuver gear). Levi stopped kissing.

"Tch, horny brat,"

Eren growled.

Levi started to undress Eren until he was in his boxers. Eren noticed this and tried to cover himself, as he wasn't used to doing this type of thing hell he's never done it, that was until his hand were pinned above his head.

"Now Eren, do you want me to continue?" Levi asked.

"Y-y-yes," Eren stuttered.

Levi whispered in the teens ear,"how badly?"

Eren didn't reply and then he felt a sudden rush of cold air down there, he was completely naked. Levi then pit his hand on Eren's dick, Eren moaned a bit.

"Now I'll ask you again," Levi whispered in Eren's ear,"how bad do you want it?"

Levi stroked Eren's dick.

Eren moaned,"r-really ngh, b-badly,"

Levi chuckled a bit. He then started to rub Eren's hard member. Eren started to moan. Levi started to go faster.

"H-heichou, I'm gonna ngh c-cum," moaned Eren.

Levi stopped. Eren whimpered at the loss of contact. Levi undressed until he was completely naked. He then put three fingers into Eren's mouth.

"Suck," commanded Levi.

Eren did as he said, using his tongue to cover each digit. Levi then took his fingers out and put them near Eren's ass.

"Now this may hurt, but this is just to prepare you," said Levi.

Eren just nodded, and Levi put his index finger in. Eren moaned loudly and then covered his mouth, Levi moved his hands and said.

"Let them hear, let them hear that you're mine,"

Levi then stuck another finger into Eren and started to scissor Eren's ass.

Eren's moans were heard. Levi took his last finger and put in Eren. Levi then started to pump his fingers in and out of Eren. Moans and moans were heard through out the room. Levi then stopped.

Eren saw how big Levi was.

How in the hell is that going to fit in me? Eren though.

Levi then put his member near Eren's ass again and asked.

"This may hurt, so tell me when to move okay?"

Eren nodded and Levi put his tip in and Eren groaned in pain. Levi then put the rest of his length in Eren and waited patiently for Eren.

"Heichou you can move now," said Eren.

"Call me Levi," replied Levi.

Levi then to thrust in and out of Eren. Eren was moaning like crazy. Then he felt this warmth in his stomach.

"L-levi," Eren choked out between moans.

"What?" Levi asked.

"I-I'm going to c-cum," replied Eren

"Me too, l-lets cum together," said Levi while grabbing Eren's member and started to pump.

Moans and the sound of slapping flesh was what could be heard.

Eren came first and Levi came shortly after. They both collapsed on the bed and they were panting to try and catch their breath.

"Levi," Eren said.

"What?" Levi asked.

"D-does this mean...we're," stuttered Eren.

"If you want it to be," Levi replied.

"I...um...want it to be," Eren said.

"Then that's fine by me," replied Levi.

Eren then snuggled Levi into his chest and wrapped his arms around him. The two fell asleep shortly after.

Le next day

Eren woke up with a pain in his hips. He looked over and saw Levi wasn't there. Eren tried to stand up and get dressed but he only managed to get his pants on before he collapsed on the floor.

Levi heard a thud and went to his room and saw Eren on the floor groaning in pain.

"Was I really that hard on you?"Levi asked.

"What does it look like?" Eren groaned.

Levi sighed," I'll get you something to help with the pain. And you'll have the day off today."

"Okay, thanks Levi," replied Eren.

"You're welcome," said Levi and gave a kiss on the top of Eren's head.

~WHOOOOOOOOO! I'm finally done! I hope you guys liked this! Please vote, comment, and add this to your library or reading list!

I also take requests! So comment down below of what you want to see next.

Bye guys!

❤💛💚💙💜
❤💜💙
❤💛💙
💙❤○❤💙