Ereri- Highschool AU

~Okay guys this was suggested by my friend Sara_Sivan18 and I want you guys to go check her out because she's really cool! Thanks! Anyway, here's the story. Also this will be when they're already dating so yeah.

Eren's POV-

Ah. Nothing like the last week of school, where I don't have to do anything and get to spend time with my boyfriend Levi. I love him with all my heart, Levi was never known to be loving... But he loves me.

I went to his house instead of school to surprise him, because honestly who goes to school on the last week? I mean Levi does but I don't, I opened the door with the spare key and closed the door.

I took off my shoes and quietly snuck up the stairs to see... Levi in a maid dress. I stopped dead in my tracks and just stared... He didn't hear me?

Levi turns around and notices me and jumps. "Oh god! Eren how did you get here?"

"Spare key," I replied.

Levi just tched and turned a slight red as I go up to him and wrap my hands around his waist.

3rd person (I'm fooking lazy)

"I love the maid dress," Eren said into Levi's ear.

Levi pushed Eren off him and blushed deeper,"don't get too excited brat."

"Awww why not?" Eren whined.

Levi rolled his eyes and went back to cooking. Eren then wrapped his hands around Levi's waist again and loomed over his shoulder.

Levi finished cooking and tried to grab the plates.

"Eren let go. I need to get the plates."

Eren let go but got the plates instead,"babe you're too short. Let me get everything."

Levi just glared and flipped off Eren.

"Gladly,"Eren said.
"Not now. Need to eat first," replied Levi.

Levi started putting the food on the two plates while Eren got the drinks and forks.

•Time skip since I'm not gonna write this•

Levi finished cleaning the dishes and put his head on the counter (bent over of course). Eren, being the horny teenager he is, went over to Levi and grabbed his ass. Levi jumped right up and landed into Eren's chest.

Eren just chuckled and kissed Levi's lips. Levi kissed back. A few minutes later they pulled away and Eren smiled.

"I love you," said Eren.