Ereri- C-corporal?

~okay I finally have some inspiration so here's some more yaoi!

-----------------------------------------------------
Eren was cleaning the castle (under Levi's orders). Eren wanted to impress his heichou (I hope that's how you spell it). Only him, Mikasa, and Armin knew that Eren was gay.

Eren had just gotten done with cleaning the windows and was going to get into his normal clothes when he accidentally ran into someone.

"S-sorry," said Eren while he looked up.

"You better be, brat," Levi said.

"C-corporal, I'm sorry I wasn't p-paying attention," stuttered Eren.

"Come with me Jäeger," Levi said.

Eren gulped and followed Levi. They arrived at Levi's office and Eren sat down.

"Jaeger, I have something to ask of you," said Levi.

"Y-yes Captain?" Eren asked.

"Do you know what you do to me?" Levi questioned Eren.

"N-no sir," replied Eren.

Levi chuckled,"then here, let me show you."

He walked up to Eren and cupped his face and passionately kissed him. Eren gasped and Levi took that chance to sneak his tongue into the teens mouth. Eren put his arms around Levi's neck, their tongues fought for dominance. Obviously Levi won.

Levi broke the kiss.

"Tch, did you really think you could fight for dominance against me?" Levi said.

Eren just shrugged and looked down and then he felt the warmth in his cheeks go down below. Eren put his head on his thighs to hide his growing erection.

Levi took notice of this and used his fingers to lift up Eren's head.

"Wow, turned on by one kiss?" Levi chucked a bit.

Eren started to blush 50 shades of red.

(Oh god I'm having massive writers block rn)

Eren looked down to hide his blush, but right as he put it down Levi immediately put it back up.

"Awe come on, don't hide that beautiful face," said Levi.

Eren jumped back a bit but just wanted to get out of this.

~trololololololol bitches! I'm gonna continue this later in a another chapter I need more inspiration so yeah, I may actually put the part 2 in the next chapter. Well I'll see ya guys in the next chapter bOi!

❤💛💚💙💜
❤💜💙
❤💛💙