Victuuri

~Hello! This was suggested by my kohai TasteMyFreedom so yeah! Go check them out, because she has a new story and it's really good! Anyway here's the story!

3rd person-
It was a nice day in Yuri and Victor's shared house...oddly quiet but that was okay with Yuri, quiet made him feel relaxed despite the hectic schedule of ice skating.

Yuri was about to relax when Victor come home.

"Yuri! I'm home!"

Yuri shot up and ran towards the garage to help Victor with the bags, but realized Victor only had three bags with no help.

"Oh, I..."

Victor smiled,"it's okay Yuri. I got it."

Yuri smiled back and started to unpack the bags while Victor put one bag in their room. Yuri was confused but continued to unpack and put everything away. After that, Yuri went back to sit on the couch but Victor came up behind him and hugged him by the waist.

"Hi"

"...hi"

"Yuri, did I ever tell you how much I love you and your body?"

"Yes Victor, you tell me every day," Yuri replied with a slight blush.

"Good, because I want you to remember that you're perfect."

Yuri smiled a little,"come on...I'm not that perfect."

"Yes, you are."

Victor let Yuri sit down on the couch and they cuddled. Yuri then reminded himself about what was in that bag Victor put in their room.

"Hey...Victor?"

"Yes my pork cutlet bowl?"

"What was in that bag you put in our room."

There were a few moments of silence before Victor answered.

"Well," Victor stood up and took Yuri's hand,"follow me and I'll show you."

Yuri held Victor's hand as Victor led the way to their room and opened the door and set Yuri down on the bed.

"Now... Don't freak out but," Victor opened the bag and pulled out an item,"I bought us a few things to spice up our....sessions."

Yuri blushed,"did you buy what I'm thinking of?"

In Victor's hand was of course, a vibrator.

"You're correct."

Yuri put his face into his hands to hide the embarrassment. Victor noticed this and went up to Yuri and moved his hands.

"Don't hide your face Yuri, it's beautiful."

This only made Yuri blush even more. Victor just chuckled and hugged Yuri (the vibrator is on the bed behind Yuri), taking in his warmth.

"V-victor."

"Hm?"

"I...want you to..." Yuri's voice quietly went to a whisper,"use the vibrator on me."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you that well... Can you speak a little louder?" Victor asked.

Yuri nodded,"I said...if you could use the vibrator on me....."

Victor's face lit up and he smiled,"of course! Anything for my Yuri!"

Victor quickly grabbed the vibrator behind Yuri and pinned him against the bed. Yuri gasped at this and Victor smirked.

Victor started to kiss Yuri's neck, biting it here and there. Yuri moaned when Victor would bite him, it hurt but it felt...so good. Victor stopped and took off both of their shirts.

Yuri squirmed a bit to have some friction from the growing tent in his pants. Victor just gave a grin, Yuri sometimes wonders if he could kiss that smug grin away...Sadly, it stays

Victor then gets both of their pants off and Yuri's boxers. Victor then put three fingers in Yuri's mouth.

"Suck,"

Yuri did as said and sucked on Victor's fingers (huehuehue succ). After a bit, Victor took his fingers out of his boyfriend's mouth and put them near his entrance. Yuri shivered.

"Are you ready my pork cutlet?"

Yuri nodded,"yes."

Victor carefully stuck one finger into Yuri, Yuri moaned and it went it.

"V-victor~"

Victor just chuckled as he went on, finishing on putting the rest of the fingers he could fit into Yuri. Yuri waited for him to adjust to having three fingers in him. Victor waited for his precious Yuri, after a few minutes Yuri shifted letting Victor know to move and make some friction. Victor started to thrust his fingers. 

~Time skip because author is fucking lazy and wants to get this done~

Victor slowly inserted the vibrator into Yuri, Yuri squirmed at the length and girth of it. The vibrator was where Victor wanted it so he stopped pushing it in. Victor waited for Yuri to adjust to this before moving it. After a bit, Yuri moaned:"m-move."

Doing what Yuri said, Victor started to move the vibrator and thrust it in/out of his boyfriend. (I should also mention the vibrator is already on xD) Yuri became a moaning mess under Victor as he started to reach his climax and wanted to release.

"Victor~ I'm c-close."

Victor chuckled and bit Yuri's ear," cum for me Yuri."

After a few more thrusts Yuri came. Victor, of course, got horny from this and leaned Yuri's head to his dick, Yuri started to suck to make it quick.

"F-fuck Yuri,"

Yuri started to bob his head faster and suck harder. Victor then came with a breathy moan coming out of him, Yuri popped his head off and layed down on the bed. Victor then laid next to him, panting heavily.

"That was fun," Victor said.

"Yeah."

Yuri started to close his eyes, and he eventually fell asleep. Victor cuddled the two of them in a blanket and fell asleep but not before saying,"goodnight my pork cutlet."

~AHHHHH GUESS WHO IS BACK!? MEEE! Okay so yeah that ending was kind of rushed, I just want to get this out before it dawns on me that I am a lazy piece of shit that takes forever to write (which is true) and since I have another break I can finish all my other chapters. Anyway, thank you for being patient with me and stuff, the new chapters should come out around Thanksgiving or Christmas (or earlier, depends).

Bye guys!