Lams- My dear Laurence

~Pic is not mine, took it from another anyway! This is fr Hamilton the musical so if you haven't gotten into it...GET INTO IT DAMMIT IT'S AN AMAZING MUSICAL! *ahem* sorry, here's the smut. This will be taken in modern times since I hate the 1700's 😂

Anyway....here's the smut you stunning pomegranates~

Third person POV-

Alexander came home from work impatient, due to the fact that John sent him sexy pictures during Alex's working hours. Alex, being the dom he is wanted to punish John (huehuehue)

Alex opened the door to his and John's house. Alex shouted,"John! I'm home!"

Alex didn't get a reply so he walked around their house to find John in their room, wrists tied together (no no one broke in or raped John, Lafayette & Mulligan came over and did that to make Alex happy).

Alex stood in the doorway shocked at the sight, getting turned on the more he looked at John. John looked up and saw Alex, John blushed intensely.

"H-hey A-alex." John stuttered.
"Hello my dear Laurence. Now explain why you sent me those types of pictures to me while I was at work." Alex said.

There was a long pause before John answered,"because I need to be punished~"

Alex just smirked,"oh really~? I was thinking of doing that after you sent the photos but since you're already tied up I don't need to do anything."

"But daddy!" John said before quickly covering his mouth his fingers, as his hands were tied together so he could only use his fingers, and Alex just smiled.

"Daddy? Now where did this come from?" Alex asked as he started to take off his shirt.

John blushed harder,"i-it just slipped."

Alex just smiled,"that's fine. But keep calling me that during this okay princess?"

John nodded,"yes daddy."

"Good," said Alex as he took off his pants, leaving him in just his boxers.

John blushed looking at Alex and his semi-fit body. Alex just smirked and went to John and untied him from his ropes.

"Did Lafayette and Mulligan come over?" Alex asked.

John just nodded. Alex pushed John to the bed and started to passionately kiss him. John slightly moaned against Alex's tongue, causing the other male to softly groan.

Alex then proceeded to attack John's neck, marking him as his. John was just a moaning mess under him. John's face was a beet red and he was just a complete mess.

Alex stopped and John let out a quiet whimper. Alex put his thumb on John's cheek,"don't worry princess. Daddy will make you feel good soon."

John just nodded as Alex started to rub John's nipples, John moaned.

"A-alex~"

Alex stopped and looked at John slightly tugging at his wrist restraints.

"What was that?"

John gulped as he replied,"d-daddy~"

Alex let John flop to the bed and crawled on top of him.

"Now, since you disobeyed, you won't be getting any prep... got that?" Alex said.

John nodded, he just wanted him now. With that, Alex slammed into John's ass. (Huehue)

John moaned loudly in pain as Alex grunted at his tightness.

"F-fuck princess, you're so tight~"

John blushed and tried to cover up his face, forgetting that he had restraints. Alex let the restraints off and wrapped his arms around Alex's neck.

"Go, daddy." John said.

Alex started to thrust, slowly for the most part. John dug his nails into Alex's back and begged to make him to go faster. And he did.

John started to moan,"d-daddy!"

Alex's thrusts started to get sloppy as he started to reach his climax, that was until John moaned loudly and dug his nails deeper (possibly drawing a little blood).

Alex had known that he found John's prostate and started to aim there, always hitting it with each thrust.

"D-daddy," John moaned.

"Yes princess?" Alex asked.

"I'm c-close,"

"Do it for me princess."

A few more thrusts and John came, shortly after Alex did too. Alex came out and plopped next to John.

"Did you learn your punishment?" asked Alex.

John nodded,"yes daddy."

"Good, now go to bed." Alex said.

John and Alex both closed their eyes and fell asleep.

~SWEET JESUS THAT TOOK ME WAYYYY TOO LONG TO WRITE. okay anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the story! I also kept my promise!

Anyway, I hoped you guys enjoyed reading and please vote, comment, add to your library, and follow me >w<

Bye!

❤💛💚💙💜
❤💜💙
❤💛💙
💙❤ ❤💙