Klance (not smut but fluff!)

~I don't know anymore....but eh? Anyway! Here's smut! This may not end up like I want it to but I'm stressed with school and I need to update and stuff and AHHHHHHH

Keith and Lance were in the kitchen sitting and eating lunch. In the midst of eating Keith accidentally drops his fork.

"Oh fuck me!" Keith said.

Lance looked at Keith and smirked.

"That wasn't an invitation."

After Keith picked up his fork, Lance moved closer to Keith.

"I mean in it Lance."

(Okay before I continue Lance is just joking around with Keith this is not meant to be rape okay? OK.)

Soon enough Lance moved closer to Keith. Keith could feel Lance's breath, Keith blushing furiously moved a bit farther. Before Keith could say something Lance but a hand under Keith's chin and pressed his lips against his.

A quiet whimper came from Keith but kissed back, enjoying it. Lance pulled away and looked back at Keith (still blushing).

"That happened," Keith said, still in shock.

Lance chuckled,"yeah... But um... Keith I was meaning to tell you that I liked you and umm-"

"Yes"

"What?" Lance said confused.

"I will go out with you if that's what your saying."

Lance smiled and hugged Keith.

~okay I know this isn't smut but I needed to get this chapter out... Yeah... Sorry.

Um anyway I'll still take suggestions but I am gonna write a musicals one-shot book (still working on it but I've been busy).

So yeah! And as I promised to a reader, here's update pictures of me since my hair is different.

Apologies for me not looking into the camera I feel like crap and my head is killing me so yeah...

Anyway! I hope you enjoyed this fluffy chapter and stuff!

If you want to see memes follow my Instagram (it's private since it's a personal one but fuck it just comment your username so I know to accept it) it's triniteethekilljoy.

Bye guys 💜