Connor x Evan (Dear Evan Hansen)

~Hello again my lovelies! This was suggested by mnmgirl03 so go check them out! I will do the other suggestion they brought up (Jeremy x Michael from Be More Chill) once I listen to the soundtrack and read a summary of the plot.

So yeah! Here's the smut! We're just gonna get straight into it because haha fuck build up xD

Oh and I should mention they're 18 in this so yeah x3

3rd person

Evan was lightly thrown onto the bed while Connor crawled on top of him. Evan blushed hard while his pants got tighter. Connor kissed Evan's neck, sucking it the longer he kissed it looking for Evan's sweet spot.

Evan moaned and Connor sucked and toyed at the same spot on his boyfriends neck. Evan moaned louder then bit his lip.

"C-connor~," moaned Evan.

Connor stopped and looked up at Evan,"yes kitten?"

"C-can we just start?" Evan asked.

Connor, a little disappointed but obliged anyway. Getting up from the bed, Connor got some things out of his closet. He grabbed: a thing of lube, a cock ring, and a blindfold (Jared: kinky! Me: get yo ass out of here)

Evan looked over and gulped, there's no way he could handle this.... Yet it still gave him the confidence to have sex with Connor. Connor set the stuff on the bedside table and looked at Evan.

"Let's make a safe word, okay?" Connor said.

"A-alright....what should it be?" Evan asked.

Connor thought of ideas for a bit and came up with one,"rose. It's just... I dunno."

"Okay, sounds good," said Evan smiling.

Connor crawled back on top of Evan and he put his hand on the bottom of his shirt.