I'M NOT DEAD

So yeah....although it's Christmas break....I got fucking sick and I'm dying ;-;

Anyway! Also I got a wacom tablet for Christmas so I've been drawing.......a lot. And as I write this I just woke up and coughing my lungs out

(Okay this will be a little tmi here but I seriously trust you guys with this)

I'm not joking my coughs now sound like you're dipping something in water and makes that weird dip sound (I dunno how to better describe it). And my voice is technically gone (well I haven't gotten out of bed yet so I should probably drink something)

Anyway, so....I'll try to update and some of the requests are..........interesting but I'll try to write their requests. So yeah!

(I hate it how I always say "anyways", "also", and "so" a lot.)

Now I did say the next chapter was gonna be Klance but I had to delete the writing because it made no sense. The actual chapter that will be out (of the closet huehuehue) will be Boyf riends (because I'm BMC traaaash).

So I'll take a break from drawing today (I've been drawing since Christmas eve) and write for once because this book is....at 8k reads.

And I'm just like.....

Whaaaaat...Anyway! I'll get the BMC chapter out before the new year since I'll be at my girlfriends on the 31st and at a new years/Christmas party on the 29th. So yeah! I hope your Christmas was great (or Chanukah or whatever you celebrate).

Bye guys!

❤💛💚💙💜