Gratsu- Confessions come back hard....literally.

~Lol the title is a play on words. Confessions cum back hard, Lol. I just changed it to make it more...Hm....suitable. Anyway here's the story!

"Take this ice princess!" Natsu yelled while doing a fire attack.

(Please forgive me if I don't know the attacks I haven't watched fairy tail in awhile)

"Same goes for you fire head!" Gray replied.

The two have been fighting for awhile, that was until Erza arrived. Natsu threw a plate and it hit Erza's plate with her cake on it.

"My...cake," said Erza.

Realizing what he had done Natsu immediately starting running to the guild doors.

"Ohhh no you don't," said Erza,"you two have been fighting for too damn long. So I have a mission for you guys."

Natsu had to admit that Gray was hot as fuck, but he didn't know if he would feel the same way.

•Time Skip to after the train ride•

"Jesus Natsu, I didn't know you could puke that much in one train ride," chuckled Gray.

"Fuck you," Natsu mumbled.

"So where are we stating again?" Gray asked.

"In a house up hill and to the left," replied Natsu.

"Okay then let's go," Gray said.

The two wizards went up the hill to get to the house. 20 minutes passed and the two had finally arrived and wanted to rest and eat.

After that they went to the room, but what they didn't expect was that there was one bed.

Natsu blushed at this.

"U-um....I'll sleep on the couch you can take the bed Gray," Natsu stuttered.

"Nah, I'll take the couch," Gray insisted.

The two agreed that Natsu would have the bed and Gray will have the couch. They went to bed later, but Gray couldn't fall asleep. He couldn't get his mind off of Natsu.

Surprisingly, Gray thought Natsu wouldn't like him because Lucy liked Natsu. Needing of answers Gray went to the bedroom and tried to wake up Natsu.

"Gray, what do you want?" Natsu groaned.

"I wanted to tell you something," replied Gray.

"What is it?" Natsu asked.

"I-i....like you Natsu," Gray replied.

Natsu just smirked and hugged the ice mage.

"I like you too Ice Stripper,"

~and the smut will be in the next chapter! I need more inspiration for the smut. As for that, I will see you I'm the next chapter! Bye!

❤💛💚💙💜
❤💜💙
❤💛💙