Sebaciel- Call Me Your Master pt.2

~okay I'm getting off my lazy ass and finishing this. Also it's taking me forever to find Sebaciel fanart on my phone since I have so much fucking Ereri. Anyway! Here's your chapter my dirty sinners!

Sebastian set Ciel gently on his bed, naked, and crawled on top of him. Ciel's face flushed a bright red. Sebastian started to kiss Ciel's lips passionately. He started to go down to his neck and abuse it until he hit the right spot.

Ciel moaned. Sebastian knew he hit the right spot. Therefore, Sebastian abused it until there was a huge hickey. Sebastian started to go down to Ciel's nipples. He took his left in his mouth and abused the other with his hand. After this he started kissing Ciel again.

Ciel tried to undue Sebastian's clothes but hell he couldn't put his own damn clothes on so how is going to? Sebastian stopped and undressed himself. Ciel looked down and saw how big he was.

Holy shit....how is that going to fit? Ciel thought.

"Just wait bocchan, you'll get used to it,"

With that Sebastian stuck a finger into Ciel's entrance. Ciel moaned in pain.

(Corset scene here) "S-sebastian!" Ciel moaned

"Just hold a bit longer master, it'll feel better soon enough," replied Sebastian as he stuck two more digits into Ciel.

Sebastian proceeded to scissor Ciel and stretch him out for what was going to come next (lol). Sebastian pumped his fingers in and out and Ciel moaned loudly.... Not it pain, but pleasure. As Ciel was going to climax Sebastian removed his fingers. Ciel whimpered at the loss.

Suddenly Ciel felt his ass tear.

"S-s-sebatian! It hurts!" Ciel moaned.

Sebastian went further until he was fully in and waited for Ciel. A few minutes later Ciel got used to it and Sebastian thrusted slowly.

"F-faster," panted Ciel.

As desired Sebastian went faster, Too fast actually. Sebastian bent down to Ciel's ear and whispered

"I'll fuck you so hard you'll won't be able to walk"

Ciel shivered in pleasure and moaned. A warm feeling in his stomach set him off edge.

"S-sebastian, I'm going to-"

"Do it Ciel,"

Now Sebastian should have been punished by calling his master by his real name, but Ciel didn't care at this point. Ciel came all over his and Sebastian's chest.

Trying to catch his breath Sebastian crawls under the sheets and brings Ciel closer. They both feel asleep in each others arms.

Little did Ciel know, Sebastian was right about him not being able to walk tomorrow.

~There you guys go! Another yaoi ship done! Thank you guys and please comment, follow, and vote!

Bye guys!

❤💛💚💙💜
❤💜💙
❤💛💙