Jeanmarco- FRECKLED JESUS

~mmmm I love this ship. Anyway this is set in an alternate universe so Marco doesn't die! But here's the smut my beautiful sinners!

3rd Person POV-

"Hey J-Jean," Marco started to stutter.

"Hm? Oh hey Marco!"

"Can I tell you something?" Marco asked.

"Sure," replied Jean.

Marco stood still, scared of what Jean would think. They are friends, but Marco wants something more.

"I-I like you,"

Jean was shocked,"oh um.."

Marco felt disappointed.

'He doesn't feel the same. Good job Marco'

Marco walked off, tears threatening to fall out of his eyes. Marco walked into his room and closed the door and sat on the floor and started to cry.

Marco panicked when he heard a knock on the door.

Knock knock knock

Marco opened the door to see Jean.

"Marco, I meant to say I felt the same. I just didn't want to say it in front of the others," Jean chuckled nervously.

"Just kiss me you idiot," Marco said while pulling Jean's collar.

Jean wrapped his arms around Marco's waist and kissed back. Jean closed and locked the door and put Marco on the bed (yes still kissing him).

"Marco~" Jean sensually whispered into Marco's ear.

"Yes Jean?" Marco asked.

"You're hard," said Jean.

Marco just blushed and covered his eyes.

"Stop saying lewd things Jean!" Marco shouted.

Jean bit Marco's ear,"how about no?"

~hi my lovelies sorry I'm having writers block and being in 9th grade is hard. Anyway I'll continue this!

❤💛💚💙💜
❤💜💙
❤💛💙