Connor Murphy x Evan Hansen (Dear Evan Hansen)

~okay so... Yes I just joined the fandom train for this one. AND MY DUDES, THIS MUSICAL IS THE SHIIIIIIIT

it's so good shit to be honest anyway, this will be smut...but it will be fluff just because I like to torture my readers with fluff >:)

Haha, anyway here's the fluff then smut!)

Evan's POV-

Dear Evan Hansen,

Today is great. It's summer and I get to spend time with my boyfriend of 2 years, Connor Murphy. We're probably gonna sit on the couch and watch some movies as a "date", but who knows what we'll do next.

Sincerely,
Me.

I set down my pencil and put the letter in my folder, I heard a knock on the door and jumped up to go get it. I get to the stairs to see my mom already opened the door for Connor.

"Come in Connor. Evan!" My mom said.

"Right here," I replied.

"Oh! Okay, good you came down here. I'm leaving, I won't be back until later tonight...Possibly around 4 a.m. I'll be home okay?"

I nodded,"okay."

"Now remember the rules?" My mom asked.

I groaned,"yes mom."

"Good," my mom walked out the door,"bye honey! I love you!"

"Love you!" I said back and closed the door.

I heard my mom leave and I turned to see Connor on the couch waiting for me. I walked over and sat next to him.

3rd person POV- (I'm lazy deal with it)

"So what movie are we gonna watch?" Connor asked.

"I dunno. Up to you," Evan get up and grab Connors hand pulling him to the movies,"you can pick any of these."