Gratsu- Confessions come hard.....literally PT.2!

~HEY MY SINNERS! WELP HERE IS THE SIN I PROMISED! ALL ABOARD THE SIN TRAIN!

*sin sin*

"I like you too Ice Stripper," said Natsu.

Gray just smirked. He walked up to Natsu and lifted his head with his fingers. Confused, Natsu raised an eyebrow. That was before Gray passionately kissed him. Natsu's eyes widened but fluttered shut and started kissing back and wrapping his arms around Gray's neck. Gray started to pin down Natsu to the bed and stop kissing him and attacking his neck.

"Ngh...G-gray," Natsu moaned.

Gray knew he had the right spot and started to suck on Natsu's neck, leaving a huge hickey. Gray then started to kiss down Natsu's chest reaching his V-line. Gray looked up and said.

"These need to go," and then proceeded to pull down Natsu's pants.

Natsu started to blush and covered his face with his hands, but his hands were moved down by Gray.

"Don't hide your beauty from me Natsu," said Gray.

This only caused Natsu to blush even more, which in return made Gray chuckle. Gray then started to pull down Natsu's boxers and pull down his pants.

Natsu started to blush and tried to cover himself from Gray. Gray whispered to Natsu's ear.

"Natsu there's nothing to hide. I won't make fun. Besides I am your boyfriend right?"

Natsu shivered, but moved his hands anyway. Gray smiled and kissed Natsu. He looked down and saw Natsu's growing erection. Gray put his hand on Natsu's member and started to pump.

"G-gray, f-f-faster," Natsu said in between moans.

And that's what Gray did. He went faster and faster until Natsu came on his hand, he licked it off his hand and said.

"You taste really good Natsu,"

Natsu blushed,"hey! No fair! You're not naked!"

Gray proceeded to take of his boxers showing his length and erection.

How the hell is THAT supposed to fit? Natsu thought.

Gray put his fingers into Natsu's mouth.

"Suck," Gray commanded.

And Natsu started to cover each digit with saliva. Gray slowly took his fingers out and put it near his entrance.

"Now this may hurt okay? Just relax and it won't hurt as much," cooed Gray.

Natsu nodded and Gray stuck one finger in. Natsu moaned when he put a second one and started to scissor him. When Gray put in a third finger it was at the perfect angle to hit his prostate.

"R-right there!" Natsu moaned.

Gray started to thrust fingers in and out of Natsu each time getting a moan out if him.

"Gray, I-I'm close," said Natsu.

Gray stopped. Natsu whimpered and the loss of pleasure. Gray slowly put his dick near Natsu's entrance.

"Just relax and tell me when to move," said Gray.

Gray slowly inserted his length into Natsu. Natsu moaned in pleasure and pain, mostly pain. Gray put he rest of him inside and waited for Natsu. A few minutes passed and Gray stare off slow with his thrusts.

"G-gray, f-faster," moaned Natsu.

An Gray went faster. They both are close to climaxing. Gray put a hand on Natsu's member and started to pump. The two came..hard, and started to catch the breath.

"That. Was. Amazing," Natsu sí in between pants.

"Y-yeah," replied Gray.

The couple fell asleep in each others arms until morning.

~There we go! Now this may av been finished earlier but my keyboard is being dumb so it took me a long time so yeah!

But I hoped you enjoyed this! Bye guys!

❤💛💚💙💜
❤💜💙
❤💛💙