Five

Lola went to the boys's practice after her Biology and Statistics classes; thankfully for her nobody really talked to her as she sat in the grass on her laptop studying and organizing her notes she took that day. It didn't take too long for her to do and she ended up searching for songs again until her phone went off in her bag. Reece was calling to see if she wanted to go to get food.

That's how she ended up at Maeve's Diner sitting in front of both Reece and Scarlet, eating her food when they somehow got back on the subject of her (nonexistent) singing career.

"We just think that you should be pursuing it." Reece tells her.
"Which is why we signed you up for Talent Night next week." Scarlet grins nervously waiting for Lola's reaction.
Lola stares at her friends with a blank expression on her face. "I'm not doing it."
Scarlet is about to say something but Reece cuts her off, "You have too, you can't un-signup."
"I also can't be put on the signup sheet without my knowledge. I'm not doing it." she refuses again.
There was a difference between singing in front of a camera and singing in front of people live which, she's done maybe two times in her life. Singing in front of people wasn't really her thing, she could do it but she didn't want too.
"Come on, it's not that difficult to do. You've done it before in high school..." Scarlet tells her and then brings out the pouty lip, "Please? I only get to watch your videos and it isn't the same as hearing you in real life."
"You rarely ever let us hear you in real life." Reece adds in.
She groans, "Fine I'll do it but don't expect me to want too."
Reece tells her, "You'll love it, trust me."

An hour later she ended up back at her apartment and the sun was beginning to set. Even as she was walking through the hallway to her place she could hear her neighbor being loud; he obviously had people over.

To get away from the noise she almost immediately changed into her running clothes and left. Her hair was up in a pony tail and her feet pounded on the pavement with the surge of energy going through her body. She ignored her surroundings as she listened to the music blaring loudly in her ears. The only thing that stopped her was somebody grabbing her arm.

Her eyes widened and she stopped running to take her earbuds out. She looked at the people that stopped her.

"Hey guys." She says short of breath, recognizing the three from the football team. "What are you doing?" She asks since they didn't say anything.
"We're just going to Alec's place. I'm Sam by the way." He introduces.
"I'm Tim." The other one tells her.
"You already know me but... I think I rolled my ankle today." Gray informs her, seeming to be asking for some help but he wasn't making it obvious.
"Well," She breathes out heavily, "If it's swollen you should elevate and ice it but if the swelling isn't too bad then try just icing it. You should be fine at practice but you might want to wrap it if you're really worried."
"I don't know how to wrap it..." He trails off and notices his friends looking a bit confused since they didn't know he rolled his ankle.
She thinks for a moment, "See me before practice tomorrow and I'll take a look at it. You might not even need the wrap."
He nods his head, "Thanks Lola."
"No problem." She smiles politely, "Bye guys."

Then she goes back to her run and takes the long route back to her apartment.

^^^^^^^^^

A/N: It's a wee bit shorter than the last chapter... Okay it's a lot shorter but deal with it if you're mad. The outline I made for this chapter was pretty messy and I skipped some stuffs. Since there wasn't a lot in this chapter let's to a little character interview to give you all a bit more.

Me: *bursts into Alexander's apartment* Guys!
*all heads turn to me*
Alec: What?
Me: I have a question that must be answered and it must be answered right now!
Alec: Again, what?
Me: *whines* why don't you guys like Lola? She's super cool but you aren't even giving her a chance
Sam: Actually, we just talked to her and she was pretty nice
Me: *Stares at Sam* I know you just talked to her, I'm the one who wrote it
Zachary: Since you're the one who wrote it and created us then you should know why we aren't 'giving her a chance'
Me: I do but I wanted to see if you'd tell me. Apparently not but you guys are just very big headed with large ego's. I'm telling you now though, you better take it down a notch because she won't put up with it and neither will I. *Flips hair and leaves apartment like a boss*

Xoxo
~Mad