Authors Note

Hi, hello this is kind of crazy... wait let me restart... Hi it's Maddi and for some weird reason Singing In The Shower made it to Wattpad's featured list which is absolutely crazy. One moment I'm crying over hitting 100,000 views and then the next I wake up with over 200 notifications and lovely comments and votes and I had no idea what was going on... I freaked out a bunch and I am still freaking out and it's been two days since it happened.

Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for reading this book and it's taken me two years to get this amount of following that I've somehow managed to gain in a few days. So yes, believe it or not this book is two years old and I wrote it when I was 13-14; now I'm about to turn 16 and I have such a different writing style and way with words but this book was such a good start for me to begin and I am incredibly thankful for it.

If you didn't like it please keep in mind that it's just a book and it's not that deep. Nitpicking things that a thirteen year old wrote for fun is unnecessary and quite childish. I just want to remind everybody that there is a person behind the screen and being rude and calling something that worked on for fun "shitty" is once again, unnecessary. I can take whatever heat somebody tries to throw my way because its not that deep. People like different things and if you don't like something somebody wrote then you don't have to make a big deal out of it.

To everybody in hopes of a sequel/spin off: presently, it is not going to happen BUT I could always change my mind in the future because I do have an idea that I want to use to make a spin off.

While I will not be writing a sequel any time soon, I will begin the release of a new project called Follow The Rules very soon (within the next few weeks) and if you read it, I'm sure you will see just how much my writing has changed.

Okay this authors note was just here to say hello, thank you and that I hope some of you will stick around for my future works.

I love you all!!!