Sixteen

It was now the weekend and Alec had popped by Lola's apartment every so often throughout the week. Sadly she was pretty busy throughout the week and didn't have time to film a video until now.

She got ready from the waist up like she always does for videos. She was wearing her pajama pants that she slept in but she was wearing a cropped floral top, her hair was down like normal and her makeup was done semi-naturally with a pinky-red lipstick that matched some of the colors on her shirt. Lola set up her lights behind her set up camera and sat down on her couch to begin filming when there was a knock on her front door.

Sighing, she stood up and walked over and opened it. There, standing in front of her was Alec.

"Hey." He says looking at her face and then looking down at her outfit of choice, "What are you doing?" He then asks confused.
"I was about to film a video." She looks down at her own outfit and then back up at him.
"And you normally film like that?"
"It's not like the camera see's below my waist."
"Oh." He shrugs his shoulders and she could have sworn he winced a tiny bit as he did so, "Can I watch?"
"You want to watch me film my video?" She asks clarifyingly.
"Yeah why not? It could be like you have an audience." He smiles.

From the way he was smiling she couldn't turn him down. That's how she ended up sitting in front of the camera with Alec on the other side watching her.

She awkwardly began her introduction, "Hey guys! It's been a little while since I've sat down and filmed since I've had videos pre-filmed and-"
Alec interrupts her, "Wait, you can do that?"
Lola's eyes flicker over to him, "Yeah. There aren't really any rules as to how many videos I film at one time."
"So how many are you doing today?" He then asks.
"I was only planning on one."
"Can I do it with you?"
She raises her eyebrows, "You want to sing, with me, on camera where it will be going on the Internet and everybody will publicly see that Mr. Alexander Vince, aka the quarterback of the Kamden Vikings can sing wonderfully?"
He chuckles at her comment, "I like how you threw in a little compliment at the end there. I mean, why not?"
"If you want to we can but we'll have to pick out a different song."
"What song do you have planned?" He then asks.
"Everything has Changed by Taylor Swift."
"She sang that song with Ed Sheeran, it was designed to be a duet. I know the words." He tells her, noticeably getting excited.
"You seem to be getting very excited. Come on." She waves him over and scoots over a bit so he can get in the frame with her.

He got up form his own seat and sat down beside her and asked if he could do the introduction. She didn't miss the bright smile that was on his face as he asked and once again, she couldn't say no.

"Hi everyone! I'm Alexander Vince and recently Lola hasn't been able to sit down and film a video since she's been dealing with my team and I but now we're both here and we're singing Everything has Changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran."

She lightly elbowed him in the side and looked at the side of his face, "That was pretty good."
"Thanks Ms. Pajama Pants, I try." He smirks.
Lola laughs and turns her head back to the camera, "Well guys, if this sucks it's his fault because he decided he wanted to do this like two minutes ago."
"But also if it's awesome, it's because of me."
"You might want to tone down your cockiness Alec, I don't think my viewers can handle it." She says jokingly.
"I don't just think they can handle it but I think they love it." He comments.
"Yeah, okay, let's do this."

*********

The whole filming and singing process went by pretty quickly because apparently Alec really did know the words to the song. Even though he knew all the words there was still going to be a collection of blooper clips for her to put at the end of the video.

When they were done Alec didn't know what was going to happen after that so she had to explain that she had to edit the video together and fix anything that needed fixing.

They both just hung out while she was editing the video. She had one earbud in her ear and the other out so she could talk with him. It didn't take too long to for her to edit and do the extra details and she quickly began to upload it. While they waited for it to upload they watched tv and she cleaned up her set up so that it wasn't just sitting there any more.

Once it was finally up comments started coming in and he began reading them out loud.

"'Oh my God, it's Alexander Vince!'" Alec quotes, imitating a high pitched and squealing girl.
"'Is she dating a football player?'"
"'I just looked him up, he's a super popular football player!'"
"'Are they in a relationship?'"
"'I want to hear more of you two!'"
"'Can we see more of Alexander?"'

"I think they like you." Lola tells him.

^^^^^^^^^

A/N: AAAAHHHHAHAHAHAH, next chapter is the last outlined chapter that I have!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. You bet your booty it's going to be a good one... Maybe.

Oh so cryptic of me huh? I'll try and get it done tonight so you guys can have everything that I have.

Xoxo